24)

FELIX

A week and days has passed and the exhibit
in our school was also done. I'm glad that
Changbin and I were also doing fine even after the awkward confession that happened two weeks ago. I mean, he's really a good friend. I don't want to lose a friend just because of that.

Hyunjin and I were doing good as well. They're really busy, so we just do video calls at night. I really miss him but at the same time, I understand our situation. I'm dating a celebrity, after all.

"So, you really have a Boyfriend?" He asked.
We're here at our school room, waiting for our professor.

"Who has a Boyfriend?" San who's with
Wooyoung, suddenly intruded and approached us. All of us became close because of our preparation for the exhibit. "Felix?"

"Yeah," Changbin said. "I told him I like him but he rejected me." Changbin said, placing his hand on his heart, pretending to be hurt.

"That boy?" Wooyoung asked. "He don't! He's in a relationship with his idol, Stray kids." I laughed and get my water bottle to drink some.

"Huh?" Changbin asked.

"To be more precise," Wooyoung continued. "He's in a relationship with Hyunjin!" He said that made me choke and spit out the water in my mouth.

"Are you okay?" San asked.

"Yeah," I said. "It's just because of the water."

"Hey, you really have a boyfriend?" San
asked.

"Uh.." I paused. I honestly don't know what
to say. They might bug me and will keep on
asking who is my boyfriend. "You don't have to know it." I said, coming up with what I think is the safest answer for now.

"Changbin, sad to tell you but he just wants to reject you." San said.

"It's okay," Changbin said. "I don't like him anymore. I like someone else now." He said. Honestly, Changbin has a free-spirited vibe. He doesn't looks like someone who gives a damn on anything. "But, I think Felix really has someone in his heart."

"Really?" San asked.

I just smiled and tried to ignore them. Luckily, our professor arrived in our classroom already. "Professor is here!"

------

Hyunjin and I decided to meet up late at night at my apartment. I texted him to ask him where is he already.

--- text message (POV on right.)

                                 hyj <3

                                                  where are u babe

i'm almost near

do u want something?

                                             Rice cakes please ^^

okay, babe

-------

I heard a doorbell from outside a few minutes after our text conversation and I walked straight to the door to open it for Hyunjin.

He raised his hand slightly showing me the food he brought, "Here's your Rice cakes!"

My eyes sparkled and immediately get the Rice cakes and invited him in. We sat down on my sofa.

"It seems like you love Rice cakes so much than me," He said with a pouty lips.

"I love you more than Rice cakes of course." I replied and approached Hyunjin to give him a hug. "Did you miss me?"