26)

FELIX

A month has passed and I still haven't decided whether to accept or not Dad's offer. Of course, I'd like to take it. However, there are other factors to consider. Besides.. I haven't really discussed this thing with Hyunjin. I didn't have the opportunity to do so, and I'm anxious about his reaction.

For the past month, Hyunjin and I have been doing well. They still have a busy schedule, but he frequently visits my place and sleeps over.

We're not really different from other couples.
We also do what normal couples do. The only difference is we spend more time at my place since we can't really date publicly. We cuddle, make out, make love, and sometimes quarrel about small matters. After all, we both have our own different personalities. Yet, even so, we don't end the day without making up.

Today, I decided to hang out with Han
at there house. We're here at his room
just chatting with each other. Han
also knows about the opportunity my Dad
mentioned to me last month.

"Have you told Hyunjin?" He asked.

"Not yet," I answered.

"What? Why!" He hissed. "It's something you
need to discuss with him, dumb. He needs to know it."

"Yeah, I know.." I stated. "But I haven't quite
figured out how to tell him about it." I said,
scratching my head.

"What?" He asked. "Babe, my Dad's friend
offered an opportunity for me to enhance my skills in photography in UK. What do you think about it?' It's that simple, Felix."

"It's not that simple as you think." I said and
rolled my eyes.

"Just admit you're scared of his reaction."
Well, he stated a fact. "But, I'm sure Hyunjin will understand you Felix."

"I.." I started. "I don't want to be away from him."

"Well, yeah, that's something understandable. I know you two love each other." Han said. "You two barely see each other already because of his tight schedule, what more will happen if you're away, right?"

"It's not really a problem for me if I'm away
or he's always busy." I said. "But, you know,
there will be a feeling of longing. I'm kinda
worried for him since his job can really be
lonely. Now, if I leave, who will hug him and tell him everything will be alright? Who will assure him he's not lonely?" I stated that surprised Han.

"Woah.." He exclaimed. "I thought you're
worried for yourself that you'll miss him
and not be able to be with him.. I mean, I
understand now why you can't really tell him." He said. "But, Felix, it's better to tell him now. When are you planning to tell him? When you're leaving one day before?"

"I haven't accepted the offer yet. And uh.. I'll tell this to him soon." I said. "I need to. And I should also discuss this with him."

"Yeah," Han agreed. "Wait, did you
already introduce him to you parents?"

"Well, yeah." I said.

"Really?" He exclaimed in surprise. "You didn't tell me! When was it?"

"Last month," I uttered. "The same day my
Dad told me about the opportunity his friend
offered."

"What did your parents say about him?"

"Well," I said. "He was adored by my parents.
My mother even embarrassed me by revealing that he is the boy shown on the poster in my room."

"Glad they loved him!" Han exclaimed.
"Looks like the things between Hyunjin and you is really serious, huh?"

"Yeah, you can really say that." I replied. "I..
I really want to be his safe space for a long
time."