Chapter 7 - First assignment

Ace's POV
                             ————————

She looked so beautiful, as much as I hated to admit it because she gets on my last fucking nerve.

But seeing how she looked while she was walking down those stairs I just couldn't look away, but as soon as those words left her mouth I then realized why I don't like her.

She's just so infuriating, but she's good at what she does so if I have to play nice I will for now.

We pulled up to the club and I gave everyone an ear piece just so everyone was in the loop of what was happening and then everyone started getting into their spots. Kalma on the other hand decided she was going to go for a walk around the block so she wouldn't be seen walking in with us and she would actually be seen as just any other person.

The thing I can say about her though is that she really does any and everything she can do to get the job done.

My brother was dropped off a block away from where he would be watching from just in case anything went wrong, just so nothing would be traced back to me.

I have enough problems and run-ins with the police, I don't need anymore shit to deal with.

We all walk in at different times and/or from different entrances, and then we all get into our positions.

Now it was just a waiting game.

                                 Valentina's POV
                             ———————————

It's so fucking cold holy fuck.

But I have to get this job done so no time for fucking complaining.

I had Ace and them drop me off a block away because I needed to make it seem like I came here alone just to make my role a bit more believable.

As I was getting closer and closer to the club a car pulled up and my target Leonid Kozlov got out of the car with damn near 20 of his guards protecting him.

Well I mean if he needs so much protection he has clearly done some very bad things but I mean who in this line of work doesn't do some pretty horrible things.

I was still a good distance behind him so he didn't really notice me, I knew he was going to go through the alley way since there was a secret door. But luckily there was no guard there because when I was walking behind the club there was a little alleyway leading to a gate which led to that exact part of the alley way, so I thought of an amazing idea.

Me being me I wasn't going to follow the rules because why would I? and it's funny any of them thinking that I would in the first place. So I killed the guard which honestly was not hard whatsoever.

I then just threw him in the dumpster.

When I saw them walking that way I started following quickly behind them but still keeping a good distance from them just in case.

I needed to still keep a fast pace though because if there was no one guarding the door they would know something is up because there is always a guard at that door and if there isn't that would be out of the ordinary.

Right when they got into the alley I was following fast behind them and I kind of teased my hair to make it look messed up and then I smeared my lipstick and made it seem like I was crying.

I sort of tumbled into the alley but it was more of me throwing myself into their view, since there were fewer people over in this area so I could be more dramatic and really get into my role.