Chapter 11 - Getting away

Third persons POV
————————————

Valentina slowly started to wake up, her head pounding and she was in a state of confusion, trying to adjust her eyes to such dim lights she continuously blinked, but it didn't take her too long to see clearly.

She looked around trying to figure out what happened but then it hit her and everything that happened because she "passed out" replayed fastly in her head.

How could she be so stupid of course they were going to find out.

Even if it wasn't necessarily the truth they didn't know that and she wasn't going to explain that to them she just had to try and get herself out of the situation she now found herself in.

They seen her as a traitor and no amount of words was going to save her, no amount of bloodshed, she knew what she had to do, and she had to run.

She could feel how cold it was due to how often her body was shaking, her hands were numb and she desperately needed to find something to keep her warm, but to no avail there was nothing in the room when she looked around.

It was like her senses were catching up with her because the smell hit her nose and it was a rotten rusty smell and she knew for a fact that it was from people who were formerly kept in here and clearly it didn't end well for any of them.

All she could do was just sit there and wait and she was not a patient person, she liked to be in control of the situations she was in and she normally was but in this situation she wasn't and that is what made her mad.

But in reality she could be in control of the situation she just had to do something to put her back into control, she needed to get the fuck out of here.

She got up ignoring the sudden pounding in her head and looked around for anything useful even if it was just something that was left behind from someone before her.

"You have got to be kidding me"

"These fuckers really took my fucking face cover are you so deadass right now."

She looked around and even felt around with her hands trying to find anything, but once again there wasn't anything that could be any potential use to her to help her get out but she did find something that could at some point help her get out but that would only work when someone showed up so she still would have to wait.

She found a rock and it wasn't as big as she hoped, but it would still do a good amount of damage due to how sharp it was.

She all of a sudden heard someone's footsteps walking towards her.

"I guess I am going to be winging it."

She quickly half runs half limps over to the side of the door then she could hear keys, she gripped the rock tightly in her hand and readied herself for what she was about to try and pull off and then the door lock turned and the door opens, before she could even see who it was she hit the guy in the face with the rock.

The guy didn't even see it coming and before he knew it he was on the cold ground groaning and his head was pounding.

Kalma on the other hand honestly could not care less about him she just wanted to get the fuck out of here before things got worse. And she really has to pull this shit off now because if she didn't things would get bad fast.

But she couldn't just leave, she still had all of her information and she needed to get all of her belongings, the clothes and shit wasn't her top priority, it was all of her paperwork and weapons and just the things that could put her in a lot of danger if someone were to find them.