Chapter 10 - True intentions?

Ace's POV
                             ————————
"Come in." my voice booms throughout my office.

A second later the door opens and Felix walks in.

"I have just got some information on the Russian Mafia's whereabouts." he says and just looks at me.

I give him a look to continue talking and he does.

"The Capo is in one of his estates here in italy, we don't know why he is here but it is obviously not for everything good because he doesn't ever come onto our territory.

The last time the Russians came onto our territory was when my dad was still the boss, 17 years ago when they kidnapped the American-Italian princess. And they have just known to never come back after that because we would have all killed him.

He's made a lot of enemies over here so lets just say if he is here it is for a bad reason, everyone knows they mafia is very corrupt they are all sadist assholes with literally no remorse for anything.

"Call everyone into the meeting room I will be there in 10, and when I mean everyone I want everyone, doesn't matter their status in the mafia I need everyone caught up but I want you to also call a separate meeting with only the trusted people." I say and start putting all of my papers into their folders and putting them away.

He nods and runs out going to get everyone.

Fuck, whatever they are here for we must prepare because it is not going to be good.

I get up from my desk and walk out of my office, closing and locking the door behind me.

I make my way down the hall and hear a bunch of chatter, there isn't a lot  of people around the house but there is a good 30 people right now.

I open the door to the room everyone is in and when people see me they all get quiet and direct their full attention towards me.

"I have just received some information on the Russian Mafia's whereabouts, they are here in italy, for what reason I don't know but if they are here it's not for anything good, I want all of you to just keep and eye out for weird or unusual things or behavior." I speak loudly and people start talking again.

I hear a bunch of things along the lines of...

"Why are they here?"

"Do they want a war?"

"What are they planning?"

As I am looking around the room my attention falls onto Kalma, our eyes meet through the pretty crowded room.

And all that runs through my mind was last nights events.

I don't even like her why did I do that?

It must have just been the alcohol talking.

It didn't mean anything and it's never going to happen again that's for sure.

She's an assassin who is just here because she is helping me track down these fuckers but after that I won't be seeing her again, she means nothing to me, absolutely nothing.

I look away and walk out of the room yelling "dismissed" and they all start leaving and getting back to their jobs.

I go to the meeting room down the hall and wait for my most trusted members to come so we can talk about it more detailed, gather some information and make a plan.

Next thing I know everyone starts walking in, by everyone I mean Felix, Rocco, Flavio, Alessio, Renzo and Kalma.

They all take a seat and Renzo speaks,