CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

Yoosung has entered the chatroom

ZEN has entered the chatroom

Yoosung : ...Man, not you again, ZEN (-_-) I am hoping to see anyone but you. Getting tired of chatting with the same person all over again.

ZEN : Then, do you think I am waiting around for the trust fund kid then? I want to chat with Dani so bad right now (T_T)

Yoosung : Mind your words now, ZEN. She's Jumin's.

ZEN : Duh, not officially even he did propose. It's not like Dani had a heart to reject him in crowd like that. Our Dani is always considerate even it might kill her someday.

Yoosung : ZEN, seriously... why are you always pessimistic about Jumin falling in love? With V has always been secretive and kept disappearing, I would have done the same thing to my girlfriend so that she would be safe. Plus, it's not like Jumin kept her with him forever. He sent her home like... a week before the party?

707 has entered the chatroom.

707 : Yeah, it's not like he kept her there forever! ZEN is just a jealous side character since Jumin is the only one who got his 'good ending' lololol. Just accept that Jumin is the LI here :D

Yoosung : Wow, Seven is suddenly here! But, let me...

Yoosung : Lololololol! A jealous side character... LI!!?? Why would you know those things?? XDDDDD

707 : How about you, our cute Yoosung? You must play a lot of otome games that you do know LI stuff, right!? Right??

Yoosung : Huh!? Well, I...

ZEN : What the hell are you saying, Seven!? You haven't shown up often and this is how you greet me!? Plus, what do you mean a 'good ending'? What happens now is not good yet. What's so good when our Dani haven't show up often on messenger? It must be because she thinks the trust fund kid is ridiculous for proposing in public like that. Does he think he's a prince or something!?

707 : Well, he did call her 'princess' a lot... I mean a lot (+_+)

As much as ZEN was always aggressive when it comes to the couple's fast relationship, Jaehee also could not help but have a set of the same question in her head. She logged out of the messenger before she turned to Jumin's direction in his office. Only the glass wall separated their desks so she could see clearly how he looked as he was typing on his laptop.

Just what happened after the party that Dani and Jumin rarely chatted with the rest of them nowadays?

In normal occassions, they had fun with the bright girl. Before she accidentally joined RFA, Jumin only talked about cats, annoying ZEN with his nonchalant remarks and cursing Seven for harrassing Elizabeth the 3rd.

But ever since the party had been wrapped up with a romantic moment which was Jumin's proposal, the messenger felt lonelier than usual. ZEN, Yoosung and her logged in in a regular basis while wondering where what Jumin, Dani and Seven were up to. They could only assume that Seven was busy with his agency works. The guy could be the most mysterious guy in the world whenever he felt like it but...

It seemed like Dani and Jumin were much more mysterious. After such a public proposal, Jumin's schedule would be filled up with all preparations for their wedding and Jaehee would find herself way busier. She as the chief assistant would know every single detail of the couple's plan for their wedding.

But it was not the case. Jaehee still could reach Dani. They did talk but it was always her who called the girl. Never mind because she would expect that the girl would be busy after she just returned to her normal routine instead of as the RFA party coordinator. But, she did sense that the girl had become colder.