CHAPTER 7

This chapter is long because my plan to divide the chapter length evenly has failed :P

CHAPTER 7

Apart from annihilating Glam Choi and her sister, bringing down the hacker was always Jumin's goal. He believed from the start that throwing the party would not end everything. They were still clueless with the hacker's motive since nothing made sense at this moment.

Why would the hacker choose and trap Dani into the messenger and Rika's apartment? What was his relationship with V that the man suddenly made a decision which was totally out of nowhere?

Just like what he had told Dani, if the hacker did not have any bad motive, he would thank him. He would appreciate him for being the reason for him and Dani to fall in love.

But, with this situation where no one could even guarantee anything including how dangerous the hacker could be, Jumin could not stay still. From the start, he had planned and investigated everything in secret. Not even Jaehee knew about this.

Who was Dani supposed to be exactly? A victim, the mastermind or an accomplice?

Worrying about her safety led Jumin to how mysterious her background was. Until he could trace the hacker, he would never stop until anything that would hurt her stop trying to do so. She was safe in his penthouse at that time but that was not enough.

So, he decided to find and talk to V at any cost. The fact that there were so many unsolved questions about Rika's death and how easily V accepted Dani into RFA had showed him that he needed to talk to the man.

Jumin treasured his long-time friendship with V. The photographer was one of a few people who he trusted whole-heartedly but Yoosung was right. The man was too suspicious since Rika left them. Jumin had decided that it was the time for him to drop the fact that he knew V way longer than Yoosung. Instead, to solve the puzzles, he needed to see things with a neutral head.

While Rika... she was not supposed to be the type of a woman who would commit suicide. She was always lovely, bright and inspirational. That was how she had always been for all RFA members which was why Yoosung could not accept her death.

Unless if there was actually something different about her death...

So, Jumin decided to persuade Seven to join him after the man and Yoosung managed to find his cat. In order for him to talk to V, he needed Seven's skills and opinions. Despite how close Seven was with the RFA leader, he believed that he could shake the hacker's trust in V with his eloquence.

"No, Jumin. I don't want to talk about this. I trust V and I don't want to betray him," being surprised by Jumin's sudden visit to his house was one thing but Seven's mood at that time was far from positivity. His encounter with someone he had left a long time ago at a place called Magenta was enough to fade away all his humor. It managed to make all RFA members worried including Dani.

"Who said we're going to betray him? I just want to make sure that Dani is always safe and that's why I need your help."

"He already swore to Rika's name that whatever he does will never harm anyone. He said the same thing when Dani suddenly joined us."

"And why on earth Rika's name and Dani as a new member were put in the same sentence? Is RFA actually a mafia gang instead of a charity organization? Is RFA actually dangerous?"

"And does V actually know where Dani comes from in the first place?" With a sudden spark in Seven's eyes, it brought Jumin's satisfied smile. "Is that another question that you have in your head, Jumin?"

"I know it, Luciel. You're quick," the heir said, losing count of how many times he was impressed with Seven despite their daily fracas over Elizabeth the 3rd. "That's why I need you to bring down the hacker. I won't ask you why you sounded so down after you found Elizabeth at that place. I respect your choices but what matters the most to me right now is Dani. I am worried about her."