CHAPTER 5

This chapter is long and not edited at all. I apologize for the laziness ;)

CHAPTER 5

Two weeks after Dani stayed at Jumin's penthouse and after dealing with his own situation, V decided that this was the time.

Seven had told him everything about the couple since who knows how much he would take to read what happened on the messenger. The photographer never expected that his bestfriend who always avoided women and career-obsessed would change so fast.

And the new RFA member was responsible for it, in a supposedly good way. They got along too well, much to everyone's surprise including V.

He thought he would never have to worry about Jumin at all. With how messed-up his love life with Rika, he felt bad for growing more distant from the heir. They rarely contacted each other especially after he lived together with his fiancee but Jumin never questioned it. It was normal for them.

But now, his obsession to Dani hit V strongly; like a terrifying wave in the middle of the calm sea. Chairman Han's scandal with Glam Choi, Elizabeth's disappearance, and a forced marriage with Sarah Choi; V could empathize with Jumin who was so lost and only wanted to rely on Dani for comfort.

But, it never occurred to him that their new relationship turned worrying that soon. Seven's frequent updates that Jumin had turned obsessed and possessive of the girl sent V to show up at the penthouse suddenly and convinced the heir to stop being stubborn.

"My heart is telling me that Dani is not completely safe yet. Luciel is being weird and secretive and I am not even familiar with Rika's apartment. That's why I convinced Dani to keep staying with me until everything is safe."

"You're not convincing her, Jumin. In fact, you're forcing her to stay with you."

As a friend and the leader of RFA, V tried his best to save Dani and convince Jumin so that his mindset would not ruin their newly bloomed relationship. Despite him being distant, V always wanted the best for Jumin. He wanted Dani to stay in a relationship with the man and not ended up viewing him as a threat for her life.

After taking all for him to convince Jumin that Dani was safe, the girl ended up leaving with Seven who sent her straight to the apartment.

And now, in the silent, luxurious penthouse, the best friends were sitting in the living room. V's eyes never left the restless heir. For the first time, they did not have any story to tell each other even they were sharing the same space.

"Please don't, Jumin," V said, eyeing Jumin's hand that almost reached his handphone. His other hand was stroking Elizabeth's white fur. "She just left and I bet she has a lot to do including showering. Just give her time to relax and think alone about your relationship."

Jumin's eyes slowly turned to him. As expected, they were cold.

"Now, you also think that I am an obsessed creep, don't you?"

"As your friend, I have to tell you what's wrong and right. If everyone else has advised you the same thing, why shouldn't I?"

"And that's why as my friend, you threatened to call the police?"

"I am sorry, Jumin," that was all he could say. No clarification because V knew, Jumin knew that he meant his words. Their current situation involved RFA and he had to prioritize Dani, the organization member over Jumin, his long-time friend.

"Then, as your friend, let me ask you this. I also feel sorry to ask this but... do you really want to call the police? I mean the police?"