CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11

"What I feel to you doesn't matter anymore. It won't change anything," Jumin said weakly. "Even until now, you're always in my mind, even when I am so happy to see your success, even I only want to talk to you on the messenger... all of these don't matter at all."

At that time, Dani had made a decision.

Listening to him and his constant rejections, she did not need more answers. This was the end for them.

She meant, this was the end of long dialogues. She would cut to the chase.

"Then, allow me to tell you again what I feel since what I feel is the one that matters and not yours, right?" she said and before Jumin could turn to his back, she reached forward and held him.

He gasped, unable to compose himself and process the sudden affection from her in unison. Both of them faced the night scenery but with how their bodies longed and touched each other, they felt like they were separate from the world.

It was just two of them...

"Your heart... it's beating fast," she said, calmly absorbing the sound from his back. Her voice muffled in the fabric of his pajamas. She could feel he inhaled sharply before shifting the small part of his back from touching her lips.

"I believe it's yours," he said, too robotic to ignore.

She giggled, oblivious that he blushed at how melodious she sounded. His tone was flat and unfriendly but at least, he started to responds to her jokes.

"I love you, Han Jumin," now it was the time to be serious and makr sure that her objective would be achieved. Whatever the result was, she would accept it with whole-heartedly.

She could feel his body shrink at the confession. He sighed heavily and with his head slightly turned to his right and left, his eyes might lack focus. The subject who had haunted his days, heart and life was here, hugging him like he was a fragile and expensive glass that would easily slip out of her grip.

"Please stop, Lee Dani..."

"I love you so much and you are only one in my heart. No one else," she said, entightened her embrace. "Our break-up... I had expected it as the worst scenario. I knew we needed to figure ourselves out so that our relationship would not go astray. That's why I suggested your father to give you a moral support even you're already an adult."

Han Jumin from two years ago would roll his eyes when it comes to his father's nosiness. He would because his feelings were mixed with how annoyed he was with his father's obliviousness to his girlfriends' greed.

Yet now, he appreciated his company. Chairman Han was no longer the man who would turn blind every time he met the sly gold diggers. There were still vixens who chased after his wealth but the terrible memories with Glam Choi had finally turned him into a changed man.

"Thank you so much. Because of you, Father learned from his mistakes and he helped me a lot during the therapy."

She smiled.

"Don't mention it. I couldn't thank him enough since he always updated me about your recovery."

"What?" Jumin turned, only to meet Dani's big and mesmerizing eyes. Like just being electrocuted again, he flinched and turned around.

Shucks! He insisted to reject her but it was harder than he thought. Not when she was this close and still embraced him. Not when she was this endearing and...

Not when his heart still loved her more than himself.

"You just thought that I am cute, right?"

And it was even harder to conceal his thoughts since it was Lee Dani and not just anyone.