1. We get a Quest

{-} Annabeth {-}

  By the time Annabeth and her boyfriend, Percy, entered the Rec Room she knew that they were going to be given a quest. Like, why would Chiron invite her, Percy, Jason, Piper, Leo and Nico to the Big House?

  Annabeth slid in the chair next to Piper. "So, do you think that Chiron brought us here to go on a quest?" she asked.

  Piper shrugged, "Hopefully not, imagine saving the world, and to thank us the gods are giving us another one."

  Chiron stomped his hoof on the floor to get everyone's attention. She stopped talking to Piper and faced Chiron.

  It was probably hard trying to get the attention of six ADHD demigods. As if on cue, Percy, Jason and Leo suddenly burst out laughing. Even Nico had a small smirk on his face.

  "Boys..." she muttered under her breath.

  "Sorry," Jason said, trying to control his laughter, "Leo told us..." his voice trailed away when he saw the grim look Chiron gave him.

  The three of them tried to straighten their faces as Chiron began to talk.

  "As some of you might have realised, I've invited some of the Heroes of Olympus here as-" his voice got cut off with a small cough from Nico. "And Nico," Chiron added, "as a certain goddess wanted six demigods, who are currently at Camp Half-Blood, to go on a quest in her lands, preferably you six."

  He paused, giving the others a chance to start complaining.

  Percy slammed the ping-pong table. "I can't even count the number of quests I've been in!" he complained. "And that's only excluding a bunch of wars plus two great prophecies, can't I get a break?!"

  "We just defeated Gaea," Jason said, shaking his head.

  Leo opened his mouth to complain, but Annabeth beat him to it.

  "Chiron, what's the quest?" she asked curiously.

  Exactly after Annabeth asked her query, a green flame erupted from the floor.

  Due to the sudden eruption of flames, Leo fell from his chair with surprise. Everyone else took out their weapons and stood up.

  A young woman stepped out of the flames as if it was something perfectly normal to do.

  She had golden hair, pulled up in a high ponytail, a slim body and pale skin. When saying pale skin Annabeth didn't mean the normal type of pale skin. This woman's skin was literally ghostly pale. She also wore a dark, silky sleeveless gown, Ancient Greek style. Ignoring the fact that her eyes were completely black and her skin being too pale, she was absolutely gorgeous.

  "Hecate," Nico said, speaking for the first time, "you helped us kill Clytius while on the quest of the last Great Prophecy."

  "Very good, son of Hades," Hecate replied, examining him from top to bottom.

  Everyone sat down nervously. Annabeth knew that Hecate, who was the one who controlled the mist, was one powerful goddess, even though she was a minor one.

  "As Chiron has already told you, I assume, I have given you all a quest."

  "What's the quest?" Percy asked. "It's not going to be a LOL-they-are-so-gonna-die kind of quest, right? Cause I've been on many of those."

  "Six half-bloods shall travel to my land. There they must try and locate the Doors that lead to the Underworld and close them," the goddess announced, as if she had already practiced that speech beforehand.

  Nico regarded her coldly. "And why do these Doors bother you so much? Isn't this supposed to be a matter handled by Hades?"

  "That, Nico di Angelo, is something you have to figure out yourself."

  "Wait, wait, wait, everyone pause," Leo said, making a stop everything gesture with his hands. "You have your own land?!"

  Hecate nodded. "More than one actually, but you six will be travelling to a school in Scotland. My followers learn magic there. The Headmaster is also descended from me."

  Percy groaned. "That's what I need, more school."

  Piper raised an eyebrow. "Will we be first years, cause I think some of us are old for that year."

  "Fifth years. Don't worry about being too old. I'll cast some magic on all of you. I've gotten all your books and also your wands," the goddess replied.

  Leo's face lit up. "We get to wave magical sticks and shout ABRACADABRA?!"

  Annabeth shot an annoyed look at Leo. "Will we find this passageway at this school?"

  Hecate fixed her creepy black eyes on Annabeth which made a shiver run down her spine. "No," the goddess admitted, "but a student at the school will know where it is eventually. And about the wands, you can say the incantation in Ancient Greek or in Jason's case, in Latin. But still try and learn them in the spell's original form as it would look suspicious."

  The six nodded.

  "When are we leaving then?" Jason asked.

  "Now," Hecate said.

  "What?!" almost everyone blurted at the same time.

  Chiron nodded sympathetically. "No time will pass while you'll be back in time."

  Annabeth had almost forgotten that the centaur was there as Hecate had done all the talking.

  "What about receiving a prophecy? Anyway, how will we go there? Shadow Travel-" Nico didn't even have time to finish his question.

  The Rec Room around them began spinning, making Annabeth dizzy, until they were in a different place completely.