25. The Gods Had to Butt In, Didn't They?

{-} Harry {-}

  Harry's footsteps made an echoing sound against the corridor of the Department of Mysteries. He was growing to be familiar with this corridor now. However, this time it was different, it felt like he knew what his goal was in the corridor, where he should go.

  He hurried straight towards row number ninety-seven. The rows he passed were filled with crystal balls, Harry had never seen so may in one place before. He turned left and ran along that row. It was just a bit further... he could finally make it if he just took a few more steps. Harry almost reached the end of the row... yes, he was really close now... he'll finally make it... but now here he was, gazing up at the canopy of his bed.

{-} Frank {-}

  In the recent weeks a lot has happened at Hogwarts, no, they discovered absolutely nothing at all that could help their quest. Frank was starting to feel uneasy now, the end of the school year was getting nearer, and Harry had still shown no signs of him planning to travel somewhere. Plus they didn't even have a prophecy that could at least help them.

  Well, here's a little recap of what had happened:

  1. During that meeting they had because of the Dumbledore Army group, Dumbledore fled Hogwarts due to a misunderstanding with the Ministry. This meant that they could get no more advice from him about their quest.

  2. To their horror, Umbridge was appointed as Headmistress.

  3. Harry broke up with a girlfriend and also stopped going to these Occlumecy sessions he had. (Frank never knew that Harry had any of these).

  4. Umbridge knew that Harry was communicating with a guy who had escaped wizard prison. (Frank had no idea who he was but he knew that he was a good guy).

  5. The Weasley twins caused a diversion for Harry to speak with the same guy Frank mentioned before in Umbridge's office. During that diversion they left Hogwarts, leaving Umbridge and Filch in a bad mood.

  6. Gryffindor won this year's Quidditch tournament because of Ron. It was Frank's first time watching a Quidditch match, he had to agree, it was pretty intense. To Ron's disappointment, Harry and Hermione didn't watch the match cause of something about having a giant in the Forbidden Forest. (Frank was starting to hate saying this so many times, but again, he was clueless of when and how they got a giant there).

  7. OWLs have started for the fifth years, fortunately the demigods didn't have to take them, that left them a day of doing nothing and dreading the fact that they still knew nothing about the doors they had to find.

  That was probably everything. But one thing you need to know about the Hufflepuff boys' dormitory while the fifth years were having their exams: it becomes quite... let's say chaotic.

  "NICO DI ANGELO, WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT SHADOW TRAVELLING TO OTHER COMMON ROOMS?!" Will yelled as he saw Nico coming out of the shadow of Will's bed.

  It was starting to be normal for Nico to appear out of nowhere in their dormitory, and to be greeted by Will's yelling. So Frank wasn't surprised when that happened.

  "It's not as if anyone will see me," Nico muttered. "The fifth years are all busy with OWLs."

  "But it's against the rules!" Will countered while coming up to Nico, which was somewhat hilarious with Will being a head taller than Nico. "And you know what I always say: shadow travelling can make you fade again, just like last time!"

  Nico opened his mouth to argue but before he spoke a blackish blurry thing came flying in from the window.

  Frank yelped, going far away as much as possible from the open window. That definitely never happened at their dormitory.