Chapter 5: Gratitude, Appreciate What You Have.

As I got quiet and journaled, another person came up. I had never encountered this person before. She was 17 when she died. As we communicated, her story began to unfold.

Her parents were divorced and she lived with her mum. They were pretty well off and lived in a nice house. To put it in her own words, she said that she was a "spoiled brat" and got whatever she wanted, she would even get to drive her mum's car to school sometimes. She was averagely popular in her school and loved showing off her "new wheels". She had a crush on a guy with dark hair and looked like he played some kind of sport.

She would sometimes come back home late and would have arguments with her mum about it. She was allowed late nights only on weekends and holidays but was told to be home early on school nights. She would listen at times but would struggle to follow the rules. I later saw a tragic car crash happening in a blue Mercedes Benz.

With all this said, she and her mum were very close. She also said that she had a lot of regrets and wished that she spent more time with her mum in the garden when she invited her, also with the horses, which they both loved. There was specifically a brown horse with black hair and a white patch in the middle of its nose. I'm guessing that it may have been her favorite horse.

This person wishes that she enjoyed what mattered instead of staring at her phone screen so much and what was socially going on at school. She deeply regretted this and I felt the sorrow and her tears, including her mum's. She wished she was more centred and grounded in reality to have a clearer mind and perspective, she wished that she used more of her precious time on what genuinely made her happy. She realised that one of the things that brought her joy was spending time with her family, especially her mum. As she shared this, she showed me a memory she had of herself as a child when she wore a white dress with a pink belt, she looked adorable!

One of the questions she asked herself was "Where did all the days go?" Even though she was a little stubborn before she passed, she is now different. She's a lot more accepting, aware and most of all, grateful.

Always appreciate who and what you have, especially family. This may sound irrelevant but gratitude, love and joy open up your heart space and capacity to receive more guidance and intuitive impressions. When you allow yourself to feel and express these things, you send out a signal that you're ready to expand all the more, allowing yourself to feel connected, love and be loved.

I know that sometimes your loved ones can be annoying but they're there for a purpose. Spend time with the people that you love and let them spend time with you. Trust me, you'll be better for it and you'll find that certain things about you will start to heal and other things will unexpectedly open up.