My Final Note to You

The journey with your intuition can be a messy process, but that's just it. I'd venture to say that a lot of the times our journeys aren't a clear, straight path. Our lives may be chaotic sometimes, but take pride in knowing that your life is actually yours.

From time to time, it may even seem like you're going nowhere and you may in various moments get frustrated with the process. Understand however that you are taking steps in the right direction as long as you choose to take courage and listen.

Everything won't always be easy. But I promise you, it will be worth it!
So let the song within your soul be played for everyone to hear it's magnificence and serenade others to be set a light and follow their own God-given path.

If you want to hear about my story of leaving religion, read 'My Journey with Christianity'. This story is also available on Wattpad.

Don't forget to follow me on my Instagram page @thewalkingportal for more tips and tricks for listening to your intuition and more updates on things to come!

I would absolutely love to hear your experiences, feelings, thoughts, dreams and what you thought about this book or how it impacted you. If you would like advice, a dream interpretation or anything like that, please don't hesitate to email me or send me a direct message on Instagram.

You can send me a message either on my instagram page on @thewalkingportal or email me at walkingportal@outlook.com.