Engagement

Orion and Walburga had gone out for "A seasonly walk" meaning they had gone to go think of ways to torture their children that aren't so legal that they haven't used yet.

So Regulus was in the library reading up on archery. He was allowed to practice his skills but only whilst Sirius observed.

Sirius being Sirius, Regulus knew there was no point. So he was reading up on it.

He stayed there for hours before Kreacher appeared in a state of fright.

"MASTER REGULUS! THERE IS SOMEONE TRYING TO MURDER MASTER SIRIUS!" Kreacher said fearfully tugging at Regulus's sleave.

Regulus placed his book down in a hurry and pulled out his wand, not caring if it was against the law for him to use magic. He wasn't going to let someone kill his brother.

He barged through his brothers room door and shrieked at the sight.

Kreacher could NOT have been more WRONG.

"OH MY FUCKING MERLIN, YOU'RE WHORES THE BOTH OF YOU!" Regulus screeched covering his eyes with his hands dropping his wand to the floor.

Sirius pushed Remus off of him and tried to protect his identity. "It's no use Siri, I saw who it is,hello Remus, I've never seen anyone with the amount of scars on  someone as I've seen on you" Regulus said rubbing his eyes trying not to feel sick.

"Have you rid of the murderer master Regulus?" Kreacher asked appearing at Regulus's side. "Kreacher, this is Remus, you say nothing to mother and father about what you witnessed, it was not a murder attempt on Sirius's life, these two are friends they were messing about" Regulus said with  small sigh and placing his hand gently on Kreachers head. "Remus would throw himself in front of a million curses and hexes for Sirius, you need not worry".

Regulus looked at Kreacher who bowed his head. "Apologies Master Sirius, and Mister Remus, I shall not say anything as Master Regulus has requested" Kreacher said before disappearing, most likely to the kitchen.

A disgusted look took its place on the fifteen year olds face. "Filthy, the both of you,count yourselves lucky Kreacher came to me instead of apparating to mother and father" Regulus said throwing his arms up in outrage. "Remus you have to leave, they will be back soon, and a half naked half-blood werewolf Gryffindor snogging Sirius's face off isn't going to be welcomed by them".

Sirius's eyes widened when he heard a staff bang the floor outside of the house. "Remus we need to get you out of here, and quickly" Sirius said in a state of panic throwing the muggle tshirt at Remus and pushed him towards the window.

"Kreacher, where are my sons?" Orions voice asked as the footsteps came closer. Remus kissed Sirius's cheek and waved at Regulus before climbing out the window.

Regulus gulped before slightly raising his voice. "Please Sirius! It won't take long and I'm not allowed if you don't watch!" Regulus said in a whiny voice with an apologetic look as he stared Sirius in the eyes trying to make sure Remus was gone.

Orion opened the door and looked at Sirius's still dishevelled appearance and then to Regulus who was looking as regal as ever. "Sirius, what have you been doing?" Orion asked sternly. "Arguing with Reg, he wants to go out into muggle London" Sirius said cooly as he flattened his shirt which was still messy and half unbuttoned.

"No no, I mean, what have you been doing? you look like you've just been out for a run half naked then kissed a random girl in the middle of the road and caught by the aurors killing a mudblood" Orion said looking quite hopeful that's exactly what his oldest son had been doing. "I uhm, had a girl over" Sirius said looking more confused at himself as he spoke. "Mhm, a girl, does this girl happen to wear cologne and eat a lot of chocolate?" Orion said picking up a chocolate wrapper.