Confession

Regulus wandered about the halls mindlessly. No idea in his mind of where he was going. He was just walking, and walking.

He pushed past several people on his walk. Regulus might not seem it to those who know him, but to the entire school, Regulus was the boy who hexed a Ravenclaw student for looking at Augustus oddly. They were all almost as scared of him as they are of Remus.

"I can't believe they're going to make us get married" Pandora said appearing at Regulus's side along with Augustus. "You two are getting married?" Augustus asked his face contorted in disgust. "Yeah,our sicko families have arranged for us to be married, since Sirius has a boyfriend" Regulus said bitterly, "I spoke with my father, he said he has no say in the matter, its completely in my mother's hands, she'd curse everyone who disobeys her, even her own husband and cousin". Regulus chuckled when Augustus and Pandora grimaced. "Yep, my parents are cousins" Regulus said slinging his arms over both Augustus and Pandoras shoulders.

"So where are we going?" Augustus asked curiously feeling happy that finally after all the four years he had known Regulus, he was finally comfortable enough to show them physical affection. "Hm, I need to speak with my brother" Regulus said, "And I'm sure Dora needs to speak with Xenophilius, so you can come with me and see Sirius or go with Dora and see the crazy Ravenclaw guy who talks to the moving stairs". Augustus looked between the two. "Will that Lupin boy be with your brother?" Augustus asked, he was petrified of Remus, he had actually seen James and Sirius both having to tackle him and pin him to the ground to stop him attacking someone who spoke ill of his twin sister.

Regulus shrugged. "Wherever Remus goes so does Sirius, my brother is lovesick puppy when it comes to Remus". Augustus grabbed Pandora, "I'll take the crazy Ravenclaw who speaks to moving stairs" he said with a squeak.

"I heard my name" Remus's voice spoke as he, Sirius, James and Peter walked around the corner. Augustus shrieked and hid behind Regulus. James burst into laughter. "Awe come on kid, Remu won't hurt you, he's a darling really, sweetest boy in the world" James said when he stopped laughing. He was the comforter of the group, always making everyone feel better, much like Pandora.

"Please stop calling me Remu" Remus said face tinting red in embarrassment as he covered his face with his long sweater paws. "Nooo you're our Remu" Peter cooed hugging Remus's arm.

James snickered and smudged Remus's cheeks. "Our Remu is the cutest" James spoke in a baby voice. Regulus held back a laugh when he saw the pure jealousy in Sirius's eyes.

Augustus peaked out from behind Regulus's shoulder and giggled when he saw the marauders fussing over Remus and making him blush. "See, he's not scary, he's just a big baby really" Sirius said looking at Augustus who was giggling as Remus tried to hide away from the groups affections.

"Oh, Sirius, I actually was coming to find you, I need to speak with you about something" Regulus said nervously fiddling with the end of his cloak sleeve. Sirius looked at Regulus, then at James and laughed. "Go on Reggie, it's not me you should be talking to" said Sirius who was smiling gently at Regulus before pushing James forward. "The floor is yours Reg" Remus chirped before he tried to hide himself in Sirius's jacket, even though he was a lot taller than Sirius.

"Yeah! Go on little Black!" Peter chimed. Augustus looked at Peter as if he held the world in his hands. "Come on Mousey, let's go find Xenophilius" Pandora said tugging on Augustus's sleeve. Augustus sighed and walked away with Pandora.

Sirius pulled Remus and Peter away to give the two some privacy.

Soon it was just James smiling down at Regulus with a hint of curiosity in his eyes. Regulus stood fiddling with his clothing nervously. "So? what do you want to say to me?" James asked. "I'm gay!" Regulus said James chuckled. "Okay?".

"And I like someone" Regulus said. "Oh?" James lifted an eyebrow curiously. "And I'm looking at him right now" Regulus said lifting his head so that he was looking James right in the eyes.

"Baby Black-" James started before Regulus looked down sadly. "No no, don't be sad, I think I like you too, but I've never had feelings for a guy before, so I don't know" James said rushed looking at Regulus scared.

"REGGIE DARLING ARE YOU OKAY DID HE HURT YOU?!" Sirius shouted running around the corner and pushing James out of the way and looking concerned at his brother.

Remus chased Sirius and pulled him away. "Sorry you two, he's freaking out over there, he saw Regulus look upset" Remus said pulling Sirius from them and kissed his hair, "Come on Pads, leave them talk okay?". Sirius nodded and let Remus take him back over to Peter who was eating sweets.

Regulus giggled as he watched his brother get dragged away. James's laughter echoed in Regulus's ears and it sounded like heaven to the younger boy. "It's okay if you don't know yet, you can experiment with me if you want?" Regulus said once James's laughter died down. James's gentle smile came back and he placed his hands on Regulus's shoulders, "Okay, but don't tell Evans, she'll be crushed the most handsome boy in school has stopped crushing on her" James said confidently. Regulus laughed, "I don't know if you've noticed, but Remus gets more girls chasing him than you do, and you're Quidditch captain of Gryffindor and Remus is gay". James pouted, "That was uncalled for Reg" James murmured. "Yeah, but he has the lesser half of the Black siblings, you've got me" Regulus said.

"You're right, you're so much better than Sirius" James said tucking a strand of Stray hair behind Regulus's ear.

"OI PRONGS! HANDS OFF MY BROTHER!" Sirius shouted which was followed by Remus telling him to shut up and stop watching them like a creep.

Regulus went onto his tiptoes and placed a peck on James's cheek. Making James blush and Sirius shriek in the distance.

"I'm glad I can be your experiment, James Fleamont Potter" Regulus said, bowing down to James as if he were Royalty.

a/n

DONT PANIC!!!

ITS HAPPENING EVERYONE ITS HAPPENING OMG OMG

BTW, Regulus helped Barty figure out he was Bi, or maybe he just loves Regulus?

So Regulus and James are getting together 8tdkf UEueaWyitxTWP58sypcxot

Im not okay

Taylor (●’◡’●)ノ