16

Ahki POV:
[All darkness comes to the light]

"you got her yet?" renzo said to ahki as he walked in his office, causing ahki to stratch his head

"nawl, it's hard when that nigga there, he stay cock-blocking" ahki said, causing renzo to sigh

"what nigga?" renzo said confused, he remembered kordell but he couldn't think of his name.

"kordell or some shit." ahki said, causing renzo to suck his teeth

"that nigga aggy asfc, I need him and the rest of his homeboys gone, asap." renzo said, causing me to nod

"oh so you met the nigga?" I said, seeing renzo nod.

"hell yeah, and I told that nigga that when I see him it's up, I hope he ain't forget" renzo said, causing me to nod

I had been working with renzo ever since he called me, my job was to get close to kiana, take her away from kordell, and then let renzo do the rest, but overall this shit was harder then I expected, it always seemed like kordell was one step ahead of us, he knew he had to get rid of kordell, fast.

"I tell you how that nigga shot up the red lobster I was in?" ahki said, causing renzo to raise a eyebrow and say 'nawl.'

"well I took kiana out, and we was cool but I could tell she was nervous asab, I kinda feel like she set me up, but it started to happen when she looked at her phone and got a message from the nigga, she then got up and went to the bathroom and that's where shit started, only thing going on in my mind is, where tf is she at?" ahki said, causing renzo to nod and lean in.

"them niggas tried to kill you fasho, and it probably wasn't kordell because nigga to smart for that, so he probably got somebody to do it for him, I'm guessing" renzo said, being right on spot.

"damn nigga how you know all this, how long you been planning ts out?" I asked, hearing renzo chuckle

"shi for awhile actually, I want my bitch back and I'mma get her anyway I can, idgaf what any nigga say, she belong to me." renzo said, causing ahki to slowly nod

this nigga was crazy asfc.

"another thing, what about her best friend?" I asked

"who? jade? don't even worry about that, I fasho got somebody for her" renzo said, as he pulled out his phone and showed the contact name, 'meechy.'

now see meechy wasn't yo typical nigga, he was honestly crazy asfc.
in most of his relationship he had ethier killed the bitch, made her beg for mercy, beat the fuck outta them if they tried him, and much worse.
honestly, he was worse then renzo and that's why renzo never really got on his bad side.

"you sure? that fucka kinda..crazy" I said, seeing renzo nod

"all he gone do is get close to kiana and then kidnap her, then he can do whatever he want with her" renzo said.

I had never planned in my mind to hurt kiana, but jealousy got over me when I saw her with kordell, yeah I know we haven't talked in years but she was still my bitch in my eyes, and what renzo didn't know was as soon as I got close to kiana, I was gone kill him.