19

Omniscient POV
[ RUTHLESS, TRUTH COMES OUT ]

"it's been days, wtf is we doing" nuchi said, causing jayb to sigh.

"nigga we got the location but it's seeming as if it won't pop up on this gps, this place seem urban and off the damn map" jayb said, kordell nodding.

"look it up again or some, y'all sure y'all don't know where this at?" kordell said as he showed everybody the location again.

everybody looked at the location and nodded, 'no' again as jay then looked at it carefully, nudging jayb.

"aye, ain't that pops house?" jay said, causing jayb to look.

it indeed was there father house, jayb and jay wasn't cool with there father because he had did some spiteful shit to them and there mother.

"I thought he moved from there though" jayb said.

"he probably did but that's fasho his old house" jay said, causing jayb to nod.

"aye get ready, we know the location now, so get the guns ready and load that shit up, because this finna be a long ass ride" jayb said as kordell, nuchi, and jay nodded.

let the journey begin.
_______________________

"damn this far asfc, this shit say 3 hours" nuchi said as they finally got the location to pop up on the gps, causing jayb to shake his head.

"nawl nigga we know a shortcut, we used to have to walk to this nigga house after school so we fasho know" jay said, jayb nodding in agreement

jay begin to drive, speeding down the roads as jayb and kordell loaded up the guns, nuchi making sure the guns was in good shape to use.

now they couldn't just barge in, so they had to think of a plan to successfully get kiana and jade out.
but what they didn't know was, it would hit jade much worse because she was.....

as jay sped down the roads he then stopped, trying to figure out if it was left or right, his memory was bad asfc so for him to remember the way to his pops house was crazy.

"it's left nigga." jayb said, causing jay to nod as he turned left, pulling into a abandoned and old looking house.

"you sure this the house?" nuchi said

"I'm positive." jay said, causing nuchi to nod, "all the guns lock and loaded" he said, causing kordell and jayb to nod as they grabbed the gun, stuffing one in they pocket just to be extra secure.

"now listen, me and kordell gone be in the front, while y'all in the back, if y'all see anybody just straight shoot, if y'all get hit just try to call out to us, we don't know who tf could be in here so just be careful, igh?" jayb said, everybody nodding as they listened to what he had said.

"one..two..three, let's go" jayb said, causing everybody to get out the car.

kordell and jayb hid on the sides of the door, as nuchi kicked down the door to see ahki there, rolling up a blunt, surprised asfc.

ahki tried to get out his gun but it was too late, nuchi was already ahead of him as he shot ahki in his chest twice, seeing him fall down and hold his chest, he didn't expect shit to go like this.

"go, and hurry up" nuchi said, jayb and kordell nodding as they ran around the house, trying to find what room kiana and jade was in.

"it smell stank asfc in here" jay said as he observed the place, looking around to see cocaine on the table, drugs, test tubes, needles, and much more.

this shit was crazy.

"these nigga doing cocaine and shit, what kind of crackhead type shit" jay said, nuchi shaking his head as he found a key in the couch

"aye, I found a key" he said to jay, causing jay to look over

"that might be the key to the room they in, let's go" jay said, nuchi nodding as they went to look for kordell and jayb, seeing them trying to open a locked door.

"aye, use this key." nuchi said as he threw kordell the key, seeing him catch it as he opened the door, seeing it was pitch black dark.

"turn on the light, shit" jayb said, kordell flicking on the light as he seen kiana and jade, tied to a chair.

kiana was up but she looked so weak, while jade was knocked out, you could see the bruises on her neck and body, and you could tell they had been through alot.

"we found em" kordell said as he ran over to kiana, untying her arms as she fell into his arms.

"jade bra, wake up" jayb said as he ran over to jade, untying her arms and picking her up, feeling her move just a little bit.

"we gotta get them to the hospital, asap" nuchi said, jay nodding in agreement but as they turned around, there stood renzo and meechy.

"fuck.." kordell said, but he wasn't scared

"I see y'all found them" renzo said, but as he was talking, nuchi slowly slid out his gun and shot him in the head, seeing his body drop down.

meechy wasn't with that though, he pulled out his gun and shot, seeing as he hit jay.

jay fell to the ground, causing kordell to wide-eye as he seen meechy trying to run, pulling out his gun and shooting meechy in the back, 3 times.

"ah fuck" jay said as he held onto his chest, causing nuchi to put jay arm on his neck as they made they way out the house.

damn, shit just kept getting worse.

_____________________

"how they doing?" jayb asked as kordell sighed.

"jay alright, the got the bullet out his chest but he ain't gone be able to do much shit, kiana alright too she just got alot of bruises and one of them niggas broke one of her arms, and with jade, she won't wake up, I mean she ain't dead, but she just not waking up, but the doctors saying that's because they put some drug in her" kordell said, as jayb looked like he was finna break down.

"dawg I can't do this, I need them, espically my brother, that's my twins, that's my dawg, I can't let him leave me so early" jayb said as he sighed

"and jade, I love that damn girl with all my heart, I need her in my life cause ain't no other bitch got it like she do" he continued, seeing as kordell and nuchi nodded.

"excuse, are of y'all here for jade?" doctor matthews said.

"yeah, we are" kordell spoke up

"well she has awo—"

"move bitch" jayb said as he quickly got up, pushing the doctor out the way as he ran to jade room, bussing in to see her awoke.

"hey big head" she said as jayb ran over to her, hugging her as she hugged back.

"you almost made a nigga break down, and you know my gangsta ass never cry" jayb said, causing jade to nod her head

"I'm fine but I kinda got a announcement" jade said, causing everybody to look at her

"which is?"

"I'm pregnant."