37

Testify.
"I say he's...."
+ So Much Trouble.

Walking in the court room, Kordell sat down next to his lawyer. While the officer sat down on the other side of the room, seeming confident as he sat there, a slight smirk on his face.

"For the case of Nuchi Xymere Fazi, we will start right now." Judge Matthew said, fixing her papers and looking down at kordell.

"So kordell, it seems as if you want to go against Officer Max, you believed he shot Nuchi for another reason instead of her reason he said and spoke on." Judge Matthew said.

"Yes." Kordell replied, tapping the desk and sighing, seeing Kiana out the corner of his eye also looking at the judge.

"Well, you may tell your side first." The judge said, causing kordell to nod as he stood up with his judge."So, Mr.balueci Says that the officer knew nuchi was picking his phone up, yet he still shot him because he assumed he had a gun, which is really not making sense because how can you say a gun & a phone looks alike." Kordell's lawyer spoke.

"I seen that in the files. Telling how he had said 'how are guns & phones alike.' in the files." Judge Matthew spoke.

"But your honor, I'm a cop and we have to always stay alert, They already looked suspicious and was gathered around like they were doing something illegal." Officer Max spoke.

"And that give you the right to shoot him because your a cop? On top of that you wasn't even worried about him bleeding out, you were worried about arresting Jayb." Kordell said, causing the cop to sigh.

"Exactly, it doesn't make sense in my eyes forreal, because what if Jayb didn't turn his self in? Would you have known what he did?" Kordell continued.

"This is the jayb that's in jail right now, right?" Judge Matthew said.

"Yes your honor." Kordell replied, "Officer, bring Jayb out." Judge Matthew said, seeing as jayb walked in the court room with handcuffs on, looking at everyone as he then sat down.

"So jayb, as it is obvious, we knew you were there & seen everything, would you like to tell everything from the beginning, please." The judge said, causing kordell to send a look at Jayb as jayb looked back at nodded.

"Well, we seen the news & had noticed that the officers were at the place our father had died. And your probably wondering why our father was buried right there? Well it's because my father was some deep drug lord, but once he had got caught he died there. As you also know I'm a twin, Me & My twin knew what had happened to our father because we used to work for our father." Jayb said, causing kordell to listen as he realized, Jayb was lying.

"And why wasn't he buried in a casket?" The judge asked, "Because my father said he wanted to be buried in a place where he had finally got his riches and power, that street was the street where he first started really getting money and power, you feel me? Where he really started gaining his 'drug lord.' name.

"Is that so, kordell?" The judge asked, causing kordell to nod."And who is this twin, he speaks on." The judge asked, causing me to look in the crowd and point out jay who had stood up.

"It's me, ma'am." Jay spoke up, "May you come up here please." The judge asked, causing jay to nod and put his phone in his pocket, making his way to the front as he looked at everyone.

"And jay it says there that you also want to show something." The judge said,"actually I want your opinion." Jay said, pulling out his phone, "So judge say you were the cop right? And then your investigating us, basically." Jay said, causing the judge to nod.

"Say I just mess up and drop my phone." Jay said as he drops his phone the floor, "now what do you think? Do you think to look what dropped or do you just think to shoot." Jay said, "I would think to look first of course, Because even it it was a gun, it was in your pocket and in the document it says You, Jayb, Nuchi and Kordell hands were up when the cop confronted y'all, so even if y'all reached for a gun, he would see y'all."
Judge Matthew said.

"Exactly." Kordell said as he looked over at the cop, "So Officer Max, what if you dropped your phone and I was the cop, you think I'll shoot you?" Kordell asked, seeing as the officer stood there, speechless.

"Huh? Why you quiet? You had the guts to shoot someone, right? Have the guts to speak up, have the guts to say what you said when you shoot him, have the guts you did a few days ago." Jay said as he walked over to officer Max, holding his phone like a gun to officer max.

"Officer Max what do you think when I hold a gun at you, do you panic or think to stay calm, hm?" Jay said, "I stay calm." Officer Max replied, "really, why?" Jay said, "because I knew I wasn't in the wrong & I knew I wouldn't have no gun on me, so there wouldn't be any reason to shoot me." Officer Max said.

"Exactly." Jay said, putting his phone down, "that's exactly how the fuck nuchi felt before he went into a coma, that's exactly how he felt when he saw that's, that's exactly how the fuck you should of seen it from the jump." Jay said, his voice becoming louder.

"You shoot him because you seen him as a threat from the jump, you shot him because you seen him as a threat because of his color, you did it because he was black & you know that's why you did it, you did it because you were being careless as a cop." Jay said, "People like you is why this world so fucked up now and you don't even see it, Judge, I rest my fucking case." Jay said before walking out the court room, causing judge Matthew to clap.

"And that's how we felt officer, We felt as if, since you shot him, you would shoot us too? Maybe we would be next to have a bullet inside of your body?" Jayb said, "That we wouldn't make it and be in a coma like nuchi is right now." Jayb continued, "Yet, you don't see our part, you see your safety before anything." Jayb said, "And that's the shit that piss me off. Officer, take me back to my cell before I tell his nigga about his self." Jayb said, being fed up as the officer looked at judge Matthew who agreed to take him back to the cell.

Jayb left the room as people begin to clap, "In the case of Nuchi Xymere Fazi, Officer Max, I plead you as guilty.
Your charged with attempted murder, first degree murder and carelessness as a cop. You won't ever get your badge back." Judge Matthew said, seeing as officer max face dropped.

"Take him away." Judge Matthew said, causing the officers to take officer Max away.

"Now with you kordell, I really hope nuchi wakes up soon. I will be sending prayers to you all, please have a nice rest of your day." Judge Matthew said, causing kordell to nod as he made his way out the court room with Kiana, hugging her.

"Aye, where jay went." Kordell asked, "He left already, he went to go see nuchi, I was surprised he actually spoke up though." Kiana said, "yeah me too, but I'm glad he did." Kordell said.

"Next thing we gotta worry about is Jayb." Kordell mumbled under his breath, causing him to sigh.