40.

"Where the fuck am I."
??? Pov.
+ 2nd life.

Everything dark, cold as it seemed. I looked around but I just couldn't see anything but darkness, it was like I was trapped somewhere, trapped in a room that I just couldn't escape.

I could hear voices but they were all murred out, sounding like muffles. Trying to move, I just couldn't. It felt like my body was being forced down, in which I hated. "Nuchi." I heard a voice say, causing me to turn and see a white like figure, a hand onto my shoulder as I seen a bright light.

Sitting up slowly, I looked around, seeing someone infront of me. "where am I" I said, my voice sounding like a echo as I looked at the figure infront of me, surprisingly not scared. "Do not worry about that, just know your safe." The figure said, causing me to nod as I didn't wanna ask any more questions.

Putting his hand out to me, I grabbed it, standing up a bit off the bed and looking around, seeing as she looked back at me.
"You do know your in a coma right?" He said, causing me to sigh before I nodded.

"Yeah I do." I said, seeing as the figure looked up a bit, before closing his eyes.
Causing me to feel myself change locations, as I stood there with him, seeing jayb in a jell cell, reading a book. "That's Jayb?" I asked, seeing as he nodded.

"Why he behind a cell?" Nuchi asked. "Well after that cop shoot you, Jayb turned his self in. He didn't want anyone else to go to jail so he took that place." He said, causing me to shake my head, "They found his fingerprints on the gun?" I asked, "Sadly, yes. But, Jayb is doing fine actually. He's been taking things slow and steady, but he still has faith." The man said, causing me to god.

Next thing I know, we was at jade house. Her belly had got hella big since I last saw it, she was on the phone with somebody though. "Jade doesn't want to admit it, but she's struggling without jayb, she's been going strong but at times it takes her forever to do some things, to which she feels weak. Her being her though, she won't tell anyone so they don't worry about her." The man said, causing me to sigh and nod.

The other day I had heard jade voice, she must of visited me. "Has Jay been helping her?" I asked, "Yes he has, but it's like she's pushing him away. He tries to help her but she always says she can handle it, knowing she can't." He said, causing me to nod.

"Damn, I feel ya though. She been that stubborn ever since her and Kordell were kids." I said, causing him to nod as he brung me to Kordell. He was playing with kibo, stopping a bit as he sighed and sat next to the tub, biting down on his lip. "See, Kordell isn't taking Nun of this easy. His head is filled with many thoughts, he misses you deeply, he's worried about Jayb, him and Jay have Been rarely talking and If they do, it's about jayb or jade." He said, causing me to nod.

At that moment I seen Kordell cry a bit, tears streaming down his face as he just there, looking up and just gazing. "What he thinking about right now." I asked, "He's thinking about you. See, earlier before I begun to show you all this he visited you." He said, "Did he say anything." I asked

"No, he just sat there and stared at you, his arms crossed and his sighs being silent yet loud, it was like he was going through alot. In which he is." The man said, causing me to nod. "Another reason he's stressing is because he feel's as if this is kinda his fault everything happened. You getting shoot, Jayb going to jail and Jay starting to distance his self, he was thinking if it would of been better if he would of just been watching out how he was suppose to, keeping his gaurd up." The man continued.

"Damn..." I said, now feeling even worse then before. I could tell Kordell had it bad, it was like he lost the whole group in one day. I looked over and seen as Kiana walked in the bathroom, going over to Kordell and hugging him as he hugged her back. "Now with Kiana, she has been with Kordell the whole way but she also feels like, he is loosing feelings for her." He said, causing me to run my hands down my face.

This was too much, alot at that. It's like things kept getting worse, "why she think that" I asked, "Her and Kordell been a bit distant, even though jade reassures her that Kordell didn't loose interest, she just feels like he has. Which, jade Is right, Kiana is just overthinking but who is there to tell kiana she is really wrong?" He said, causing me to nod. Looking at Kordell and Kiana one more time before he put his hand on my shoulder again, and we were now seeing, Jay.

"Now this one is interesting. Jay has started working on a new drug, Calling it 'DopeX' A very deadly drug." He said, causing me to raise a eyebrow, "The hell he doing that for?" I asked, "Well, even though jay is already financially stable, he wants to stay like that forever, Especially in the long run." He said, "And he also...meets someone." The man said, pointing me over to the darkskin female that was talking to Jay.

"Who that." I asked, "That's Anaja, or Naja. And the other dude next to her is Stezo. They both work for Jay, but as you probably already figured, Jay & Naja may be messing around." The man said, causing me to shake my head and chuckle a bit. "And why you say that." I asked, "Look at jay and carefully analyze the way he looks at her." He said.

Looking over at Jay, I stared at him. Seeing that he was carefully analyzing Naja, the same way Jayb did with Jade. I knew that look anywhere, and even though I want all into that love junk, I had been inlove before. "I see it now." I said, seeing as the man nodded and chuckled a bit before turning to me, causing me to face him.

"Son, what I'm trying to explain to you is, I need you to fight. For them but for yourself also, you got alot to look forward to in life." He said, causing me to nod. "And how would you know." He said, "Because, I'm god." He said, causing my eyes to widen.

"Am I dead?" I asked, seeing as he shook his head. "No son, your not. I just wanted to show you a mental note of how it would be without you, and I know it's hard to fight but you gotta do it and you gotta fight that battle. Also, don't think your alone because your not, I'm always here to motivate and help you, Nuchi." He said, his voice sounding heavy as he said my name.

"Can I ask you something else." I said, seeing as he nodded. "Did that cop at least get what he deserved?" I asked. Seeing as God hesitated but smiled brightly, "Yes, your friends actually took him down, the court even bought Jayb out since he was also a witness." He said, causing me to smile.

"But, I have to go Nuchi and So do you." He said, causing me to nod as I felt myself go back into my body, back into the pitch black room. But this time It was different.

This time I had real strength and motivation, for Me, My Friends, And whoever else was motivating me to wake up and fight. In which I wasn't gone give up, no time soon.