44

Jay POV.
"I'm not looking for relations."
Ft, Naja.

chopping up the powder, I looked up to see naja walking in, looking over at me but not saying nothing as she just sat down onto the couch and got onto her phone.

"you ain't gone speak?" I asked, taking my attention off her as she just shrugged and stayed on her phone, which caused me to come up and look at her. "is there a reason you looking at me like that?" she said, "yeah. why the fuck you walking in here without speaking." I said, hearing as she sighed. "hey jay, hello, hi, how are you doing." she said with a attitude, which caused me to suck my teeth as I waved her off.

"yo."  Stezo said as he walked in, causing me to dap him up as he sat down. "You see how he spoke? That's all you had to do." I said to naja, seeing as she rolled her eyes at me and turned away. "She in her feelings, cut her some slack." Stezo said, "in her feelings over what?" I said.

"her nigga acting like a bitch once again, I told her to leave him but she always make it seem
Like the nigga love her." Stezo said, shrugging as Naja elbowed him. "Damn, I'm just speaking the fucking truth." Stezo said, wheezing a bit as I turned to Naja and laughed.

"You acting like that over a nigga?" I said, seeing as she turned to me and mugged. "is it your fucking concern." She said, causing me to turn to her as I went back to staring at at her. "Watch yo' mouth when you talking to me" I said, hearing as she sighed. "I don't got time for your bullshit forreal, and stezo stop telling my fucking business bra." She said, standing up as she moved to the other couch and sat back, looking away from us.

"You literally stressing over a nigga who don't give a fuck about you bra, now I play a lot but when I say that nigga is not worth it, it's not fucking worth it." stezo said, rolling up another blunt as the other one was in the side of his ear.

"What's the nigga name anyways." I said, "His name is Zylin." Stezo said, causing my eyes to widen. "He like a mixed looked nigga, talk a lot of shit and hang with a nigga named Coby?" I said, Seeing as Naja looked over at me shocked. "Yeah." Stezo said, "Oh you dating him." I said, chuckling a bit.

"How do you know him." She said. "He was my homeboy doctor, then he be around my crew. Him and that nigga Coby, ain't know you was fucking with him though, he stay tryna flirt with My brother girl." I said, "the one that's pregnant?" Stezo said, causing me to nod.

Looking over at Naja, her expression changed. She seemed even more sad then she was when she walked in. "Naja." I said, seeing as she didn't respond, "Anaja." I said a bit louder, seeing as she tilted her head up and was crying, tears streaming down her face as I sighed. "I ain't mean to make you cry dawg." I said, seeing as she just stood up and walked to the stairs, going up them.

"Mane." Stezo said, causing me to take one of his blunts as I stood up and made my way upstairs.
"Aye nigga give me my shit." He yelled, "I'll roll you up another one." I yelled back, walking into every room until I seen naja laying on the bed, scrolling on her phone as she stayed quiet.

Sitting down onto the bed, I looked over at her, taking her phone as she looked see over at me and just mugged deeply. "Anaja I'm sick of you and this mugging shit, I'm not that nigga, cut me some fucking slack or some." I said, seeing as she sat up and just stared back at me.

"I never said you was him." She responded back, causing me to just stare at her and mug. "I'm so sick of yo pissy' pussy ass attitude, fix that shit." I said, standing up as I was about to leave before I felt her grab my hand, causing me to turn to her and lick my lips.