𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙸𝙴𝚆.

.Devante.
September 29, 1995
Rochester, NY
11:00pm

"De! Happy birthday partna!" my homie Martin Lawrence approached me before dappin me up

"De! Happy birthday partna!" my homie Martin Lawrence approached me before dappin me up. Martin and I been close ever since he crashed what we thought was a regular performance turning out to be a skit on his tv show Martin. At first we were livid, but once they played it back for us we realized just how funny that shit was.

"Aye thanks bruh! You still owe me a hoop session soon man!"

"Oh no doubt! You know I got you."

"Dee! Happy birthday! I got you a lil something," the fairly tall, brownish-blonde curly haired woman stood in front of me with Tehmina by her side. It was Mariah Carey. She became friends with basically everybody from da basement cru. Me, Izzy, Tehmina, and Missy helped write and produce a few of her songs on her new unreleased album Daydream. It's actually due to release in 4 days.

"Whaaa?! What chu got me?" I turned my lips up and side eyed her jokingly, making her laugh.

"Open it goofy!"

Looking down, I opened the thin rectangle shaped black box which revealed a thick gold chain that read "Swing Mob." As soon as I looked back up to thank her, something else immediately caught my attention.

I spotted Xina running full speed towards me with a panicked look on her face. I could hear Dalvin yelling after her, looking just as confused as I am.

Xina didn't stop though, her long black hair waved in the wind like a flag as she continues to run towards me. Everything happened extremely fast, I turned my head to the side away from Xina to finally see the reason why Xina had become so frantic. On a distant street across from the venue was a black SUV with black tinted windows. The backseat window was halfway rolled down, revealing the barrel of a shot gun and a ski masked man behind it. Realizing what was about to happen, I quickly turned my attention back to Xina immediately stretching my arms and hands out to get her to stop running towards me.

"De! De! WATCH OUT!" She screamed.

"XINA NO STOP! DONT DO IT!!" I screamed back.

Bang. Bang. Bang.

---------------------------------------------
Wheeew 😮‍💨

Babbeee y'all have something to look forward to now 😬

I will be updating again this week so be on the look out!

Of course this happens much later in the story but give me y'all predictions on what will happen and why!

Love y'all ❤️