11. 𝙲𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜. Part 2

TEHMINA

After Izzy's health crises, the paramedics took her away to the hospital

After Izzy's health crises, the paramedics took her away to the hospital. We each hopped in the car with a driver already there for us. We were about to take off but was stopped by a very frantic DeVante. Dalvin and K-Ci followed close behind him, yelling something inaudible to us from the car to him. De began banging on the window from my side, making me feel obligated to roll it down.

"What De?!"

"What the fuck happened?! What's wrong with her? What happened to her?!" He anxiously asked a series of questions at once. Ugh, we don't have time for this shit. Glancing back at the Xina and Mani who were both sitting in the back seat with me, we communicated with our eyes as to say 'don't say shit about what Izzy has.' Thankfully we were all on the same page.

"We don't know DeVante! That's what we're trying to figure out if you'd let us," I snapped with as much attitude as possible in hopes that he'd just let it go for now. That failed miserably.

"Im coming with y'all," he insisted as he headed to the front passenger seat.

"WHAT?!" all of us said at the same time, including the boys.

"Bruh hell naw! We have a show to finish!" K-Ci scolded. DeVante mean mugged the fuck out of him, but K didn't back down. "Bruh, if you done with Izzy then be done with Izzy. She has her girls there for her, she's gonna be fine! We can check on her after we handle business," he tried to convince De, but we all know one thing about him? He doesn't play about Izzy nor does he listens. No matter what goes on between them, if she's in harms way then it held every bit of his concern in his eyes. "We have fans bruh, they waiting for us..."

DeVante thought about it for a split second. I checked at my watch ready to get on with it and see my sister.

"Two songs, that's it. That's all I'm doing. Then I'm out."

.
.

"I'm so sorry y'all, I let y'all down. I let our fans down," my little sister apologized for the 3rd time already. She hasn't stopped feeling guilty sense she's woken up. It's been a couple of hours and De paged me earlier to tell me that he's on his way. We haven't told Izzy that he's coming, we didn't want her freaking out. Some how, deep down I do think they should talk. It's been extremely difficult trying to keep them as far away from each other as possible and still conduct business. We are under De's label after all. Dino came here by himself to check on Iz. He hasn't left her side since, keeping her hand in his.

"Stop apologizing sis, it's not your fault. I just wish you would've told us you were having symptoms, we would've canceled the show earlier," I took her other hand and rubbed small circles on the back of it.

She shifted in the small hospital bed to sit up straighter. "That's the thing, I really wanted to do the show. I'm tired of being weak...it's embarrassing to constantly be going through something. I just wanted some sort of normalcy,"We each nodded our heads, understanding her frustration.