Denki Comfort Female Y/N, Plays Video Games

[Lots of talking]

3rd person

"Hey Y/N, what are you doing here?" Denki asked Y/N who was hanging her head.

"Sorry for knocking on your door so late at night, but is it ok if I come in?" She said lifting her head showing her tear filled face. She looked like she had been crying for a while before knocking on Denki Kamari's door.

"Hey, hey. Y/N. What's going on? Come on in." Denki said to the girl pulling her in his dorm room. He grabbed some tissues from his dresser drawer and wiped away Y/Ns tears. "Can you tell me what happened?"

"My quirk showed me another one of my what ifs." Y/N said starting to cry again. The electric boy grabbed Y/N into a huge hug. Y/Ns quirk allowed her to see any what if question she came up with, which is hard on her because she's very curious.

"Which one was it? Or was it a new one?" Denki asked. He didn't want to push his best friend and crush into an answer she didn't want to answer.

"It was new. It was what would happen if you got kidnapped. They started hurting you and I couldn't do anything to help." Y/N started to cry again.

"Hey, hey. But look right here, I'm still here. Now please stop crying sunshine nugget. I'm here and there's no way you're going to get rid of me." Denki said. He sat her down in his bed and he sat across from her in his bean bag. "Alright now. I want you to take deep breaths with me. Take a breath in through your nose for 5 seconds. Hold for six. Breathe out through your mouth for 7. Now repeat until your breathing is back to normal." Denki said as Y/N joined him. She repeated this process for 3 minutes.

"Thanks Denki. Your the best." Y/N said smiling. Denki smiled back because he loved her smile. "Maybe, while I'm here, we can play a little Mario Kart or Super Smash Bros? You still need to beat my record." Y/N said with a smirk.

"Oh, your on!" Denki said already grabbing the remotes and turning on his Nintendo. He grabbed Y/Ns bean bag chair from his closet. "Do you want this or do you want to stay on the bed.

"I'll take my bean bag chair. You can keep your pikachu bed and bean bag." Y/N said winking teasing him.

"What can I say?! I'm pretty much a human version of him!" Denki said trying to defend himself. Y/N just rolled her eyes and laughed. Y/N sort of liked the yellow haired boy. He was always there for her no matter what and always made her laugh. Denki turned on Super Smash Bros and Y/N smirked. She always beat him at the game. They chose their characters, Denki chose pikachu obviously, and Y/N chose (Favorite Character). "You always choose that character!" Denki complained.

"It's because it's my favorite! Also, i always win with it." Y/N laughed. They started playing and Y/N kept winning.

"Awww. We've played 15 times in a row and you win so quick every time!" Denki whined leaning back on his chair.

"It's my special attack that gets you to lose!" Y/N exclaimed. "Another round? I think you have a good chance this time."

"I'm not falling for that. 1 more win and you beat your record of most games won. I love hanging out with you. You are always there for me and I like making it up to you." He said smiling at the girl. She smiled back at him.

"You really don't have to. Honestly, I love hanging out with you too because you always make me laugh. Thanks Denki. Especially for helping me earlier." She said. Denki nodded and soon it was time for her to leave.

"I already have to deal with Kirishima going after me for small things so I don't want him attacking me for you getting out of my room. This has been a lot of fun Y/N." Denki said as Y/N started towards the door.

"Same. Mina and Tooru would spread so many rumors." Y/N said shaking her head. "Thanks Denki." 

"No problem Y/N." Denki said softly as Y/N walked out into the hallway back to her room.

   ———                                                                                          

A/N: If you guys would like a Male version of this, please comment to say so! Thanks Angels!