What is Wrong With You?

(You are friends with the BakuSquad. You are all pro heroes and Bakugo is the 3rd top pro hero and you are the 4th top hero. You and all the BakuSquad were put together to take down a villain. You have Light Manipulation as a quirk (Slight Angst))

"So this is where these dang villains are supposed to be?" Bakugo muttered, his face scrunching at the old building.

"Yep, now can someone remind me who we are looking for?" You asked. Everyone but Denki was looking at me stupidly. 

"Yeah, I was wondering that too." Denki said. 

"I can tell why you two are siblings now." Jirou said rolling her eyes smiling. "We are looking for a villain who has been kidnapping a lot of kids. Most of the kids have something to deal with electricity. Nerve Control, Absorption, Field Manipulation, etc etc." You were frozen in place.

"Are we just the bait?!" You asked when you could talk.

"Not you, we need you. Denki is." Mina said. Now it was Denki's turned to be scared.

"Not cool guys!" He said slumping but continuing on wanted to get this finished with sooner rather than later. 

"Sorry Kamibro." Kirishima said as we kept walking around.

"Are you guys sure we are at the right place?" You asked. "Maybe we should split up to gain more ground?"

"Yes we are at the right place extra!" Bakugo almost yelled. You looked at him sideways rolling your eyes.

"I actually like your idea of splitting up mi amor. It might be useful." Sero inputted. Everyone nodded and you all chose a meeting place and found a way to call if anyone needed assistance or found the villain by walkie-talkies you found that fortunately had trackers. (Logic I guess🤷‍♀️) Everyone went their way and you soon found the villain.

"I NEED BACK-" You yelled into the Walkie-talkie before the villain grabbed you. It was pitch black and had claws for fingers. The eyes were red and it was shocking you every time it's nails touched you. It must have electricity absorption in its claws. You were happy that it didn't have Denki. You flashed the lights with electricity when you started hearing everyone. "DONT COME FOR ME! YOU GUYS ARE AT THE ONLY EXIT! GRAB THE VILLAIN JUST DONT LET IT TOUCH DENKI!" You shouted.

"WHAT THE HECK DO YOU MEAN Y/N?!" Bakugo yelled but you heard Denki's voice too.

"IT HAS CLAWS AND CAN PROBABLY ABSORB ELECTRICITY!" You shouted. You kept on having to avoid the villain and you tricked it into going through the exit to the BakuSquad, but after it slashed you in the side. You sucked in a breath and that's when it ran out when Denki was flashing his quirk. You heard Bakugos explosions and Seros Tape. Soon everything was quiet and you stood up. You walked out holding onto the wall. 

"Where's Y/N?!" You heard Denki yell.

"I'm coming Denks. But I'm in Pain." You say chuckling.

"Mentally or physically because we already know we are both messed up in the he-. Oh my gosh that's a lot of blood Y/N!" Denki said when you came out into the light.

"No duh Sherlock. Can you help me?" You asked giving him a dumb look. He picked you up and everyone pitched in. There was already an ambulance outside. Bakugo helped put you on the stretcher along with Denki. You stayed awake the whole way there. The doctor helped with the blood loss and you were fine in the end.

"You are not doing any missions alone anymore dummie." Bakugo said growling and everyone agreed.

"That was way too close Y/N." Jirou said behind me. They didn't want you to fall again.

"I'm fine guys." You chuckled. You saw Denki give you a worried look and you bumped him to reassure him. "Here. Ice cream at (favorite ice cream place)! My treat!" You said facing them all smiling.