Dying Kirishimas Hair

You and Kaminari just got finished having dance lessons with Mina when Kirishima pulled you aside with his hair in a beanie.

"Hey Y/N? Can I talk to you?" Kirishima asked you. You nodded and said Bye to Kaminari and walked towards Kirishima.

"What do you need Kirishima?" You asked him.

"Can we talk in private?" He asked looking down. You were worried so you agreed and pulled him into your room. Your room was filled with art stuff since your quirk was you were able to draw anything and it would come to life. At least, that's what you told everyone. You couldn't draw a normal object and it would have a mind of its own, unless you willingly wanted to draw it like that. When you settled Kirishima on your bed, and you sat on your chair you sat on while painting, you asked what was wrong.

"And don't tell me you shouldn't because you think it's not manly." You said.

"Can- Can you dye my hair for me?" He asked. You were surprised he would ask you and not one of the girls in the class who really knew how to dye someone's hair. "If you don't want to it's fine!" He blurted.

"No. I'll dye your hair, but I'm going to need you to take off that beanie." You said. You were curious what his real hair color was. He took it off to show black roots. " You have black roots?" You asked dumbfounded. You didn't know what you were expecting but it wasn't that!

"I know, it's super unmanly." Kirishima said looking down.

"It's not unmanly! It looks really cool actually! Now I want to see pictures of what your hair looks like all black." You said. Kirishima laughed.

"Please don't! I didn't look this way back when I was younger. I would be totally embarrassed."

"Come on. It couldn't be that bad." You said, drawing things to dye Kirishimas hair.

"Here, I have a photo in my phone case just to show myself how much I've grown in case I feel down." He said pulling out his phone and pulling out a picture of when he was younger. (This is the picture) 

"You looked adorable!" You said grabbing it

"Hey! Give it back!" He laughed. You laughed with him and gave it back after taking a picture with your phone. You started dying his hair and you guys talked about a lot of random stuff. You talked about Kaminaris shower thoughts and broke each other's minds.

"Hey Kiri?"

"No another one! You already killed my brain when you asked about if a vampire bit a zombie, would the zombie turn into a vampire or the other way around?!"

"Yes, but what about this one. Does Lightning McQueen pay life insurance or car insurance?"

"Y/N! I'm losing more brain cells right now than I have when I was listening to Denki try to do tongue twisters." Kirishima groaned. You laughed at him.

"Your welcome! I should give these to Kaminari. Then he'll have a whole conversation about it."

"I will duct tape your mouth if you do." He said jokingly.

"But then I wouldn't be able to say your all done! While you were talking, I trimmed your hair a little because you were getting some split ends." You explained as he looked in the mirror.

"Wow! Thanks Y/N! Maybe I should come to you more often when I need to get my roots fixed." He said bumping your shoulder gently.

"That would be fun!" You replied. He waved goodbye and he left you in your room. Almost immediately, Mina barged in ready for the tea. You sighed as you were being interrogated about what happened. You explained and she drooped wanting more tea. You looked at the clock and realized you had 10 minutes to get out of your dyed shirt and run to Bakugos room for a study session. Also meaning you were 20 minutes late.