I'm Still Me

Had this idea when I watched the video. It's not anime related but it's 2 of my OCs who are twins. The best part is one loves art so it fits with the video. Their names are Ivy and Isis. Iris is a bit snarky so it fits. Alright, hope you enjoy!

The two brunette twins Isis and Ivy were sitting in silence in Ivy's room. Isis and Ivy had different hobbies so they were given separate rooms to express themselves better. Ivy's room was a mess but it was slightly organized. Ivy thought how she needed to clean, but first, Ivy had a question for her twin sis and thought not to avoid it longer.

"Isis, what just happened in art?" Ivy said, going straight to the question something in art bothered Ivy.

"Forget that, we need to figure out this Nick problem." Isis said quickly avoiding the question with the boy they both liked, but for once, Nick wasn't in Ivys concerns. She was worried about her twin.

"Nonono.  Forget that! We need to figure out this Isis thing." Ivy said looking at her twin wanting to know what was going on.

"What? There's no Isis thing. I'm still the same Isis I've always been." Ivy said throwing it over her shoulder. Ivy looked at Isis. Isis had her head hung low, her brunette hair falling over her eyes.

"You aren't. Your not losing your head when the math teacher got a spitball in the middle of his baldspot. Just yesterday you were laughing at the English teacher when Ricky put a plastic spider on her laptop. Mrs Mayars was still scared today!"

Ivy was seeing her sister vanish. She remembered Isis when she went up to Nick after he asked her why she was staring in the library and saw he was reading Huckleberry Finn and told him, in very much Isis Fashion, that "Ill look at you whenever I want to look at you Huckleberry." Her words not mine. She remembered when Isis got in trouble and gave a snarky laugh at Nick. Then when we had a game night with some of our friends and Iris grabbed Nicks shirt after he won and said he could've won a while back. "Why did you make me go all this time?!" Still don't understand what she meant.

"The Isis you've always been wouldn't  take nothing from nobody. The one who gives snarky remarks because that's who she is." Ivy said hoping Isis would tell. She saw Isis after a Teacher was dresscoding me for wearing a tank top. "She's my sister and we can do without the attitude madam." She said.

"Isis. He went after your art!" Ivy said almost yelling.

 Isis remembered earlier that day but hoped no one would bring it up. The art teacher told her that what she drew wasn't her. "I drew what I was feeling in the moment." Isis replied.

"Do you think we should be the only ones who decides about Nick?" Isis said not wanting to talk about her day. 

Ivy shook her head when she was remembering one of the first promises they gave each other. "Let's promise me that no matter what happens. We will always stick together." It was hard now since Jessica pointed it out. "You like the same boy, you'll have to make a decision." Isis's mind goes to Nick. "What if someone gets hurt?" It's funny about how a boy can mess up even a twins bond.

"Why do you keep changing the subject?! The subject is you!" Ivy yelled not able to break Isis out of her thoughts. Isis could hear her teacher, "Why did you pick that bench?" The teacher asked. "I don't know why." Isis responded, but she knew exactly why. She glanced up at Ivy's room and saw the picture of Ivy and her sitting on the bench she drew. They were around 8 or 10. "Clearly that bench influenced you" Isis heard her teacher. She crawled herself into a ball.

"Your art is who you are, Isis! The guy went after who you are!" Ivy yelled angrily. 

"I think Nick should decide too. I think it should be all of us," Isis said. Ivy was pissed.