DekuSquad (MurderSquad)

A:Where are you going?! 

B: Getting Ice Cream or Committing a Felony. I'll decide in the car.

You and the Dekusquad were heading back to the dorms after a long day. Izuku insisted that everyone went to a new skatepark in town then he took everyone to get Starbucks. (If you don't like Starbucks, your favorite soda place) When you got back, you overheard a conversation with Ururaka on the phone. 

"What do you need Babe?" You overheard Ururaka. You decided to leave her alone but when you walked away you overheard her crying. "Y-You did what?" You put your ear against the wall worried about your friend. You wanted to knock but you wanted to know what was happening. 

"Y/N? What are you-?" Iida said but you quickly put your hand over his mouth and shushed him. You both quickly hear Ururakas cries get a little louder. Iida immediately shut up and joined you in listening in.

"Why would you cheat on me?!" No! There is no sorry! That's it! I hope your happy with her!" Iida and you overheard. She either threw her phone on her bed or she was lying down sobbing. I walk away stomping. 

"Where are you going?!" Iida whisper yelled a bit too loud. Ururaka opened her door and saw me and Iida.

"Did you guys hear what I said?" Ururaka asked in horror. Iida nodded then she went into a mode wondering about me. "I'm with Iida... Where are you going Y/N?!" She asked. 

"Getting Ice Cream or committing  a felony! I'll decide on the way!" You yelled. Iida ran in front of me and picked me up. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING LET ME GO! IF YOU LET ME GO NOW I WILL ONLY POISON HIS DRINK!" You screamed. Deku came out of his room as well as Tsu.

"What are you guys doing? I'm trying to devise a plan to kill Mineta." Deku said with his notebook open in his hand.

"When you find out, tell me and I'll help. But yeah, what's going on?" Tsu asked.

"It's nothing!" Ururaka said giving a look that could kill and I give her one back.

"Ururaka just was cheated on and Y/N and I are going to, in Y/Ns words, 'Get Ice Cream or commit a felony.' Do you guys want to join?" Iida said. 

"Do you think I'm going to miss out on this?" Deku asked but agreeing. Tsu agreed making her warcry which sounds like a squeaky toy. Ururaka just let us and we all asked Mic if you could use his car. 

"Why do you need my car? I mean you can use my car but why do you need it?" Mic asked.

"We want to get something from McDonald's but it's really hard to hold the drinks and meal while skateboarding." You lied. Mic gave you the keys and you all decided to... 

Create your own ending in the comments. I'll do whichever one I like the most or I'll let you vote for the funniest ones. Sorry I've been on Hiatus for so long. I'm doing this during class because I'm grounded and it sucks. I'll try posting because I have a bunch of ideas but I can only do it during school.