Kaeya x depressed! reader

You were sitting on the starsnatch cliff, legs dangling off the side. You were tired, tired of living. one certain cavalry captain took a fancy for you. He was always with you. He always follows you. You never knew that the man was so deadly in love with you.

You were ready, You shift closer to the edge. Tears form, 'why.... why am i like this?' you mutter yo yourself. You started to sob, was this the end? Maybe... its a tall cliff, one more step and its game over. Kaeya watched from a distance.

'Y/n, why are you up so late?' You heard a voice from a distance, from the shock you stand up, turning around to see no one but blue hair, dark blue hair, you wince seeing if you could recognise the figure but the lighting wasn't in you favour.

'Who's there?' You say, no answer just shuffling through leaves and the wind, 'You don't recognise my voice? What a shame, I really thought I spoke to you enough just for you to at least recognise my voice.' You sigh, you had no idea who this person was, it was late and you were there not to be disturbed.

A figure walks out the shadows, 'evening Y/n.' Kaeya stood, hands on hips, you were shocked, he sounded so dull and emotionless. 'Kaeya- I couldn't tell it was you, anyway what do you need?' You ask, walking towards the tall male.

You guys sat down, no one muttered a single word just... sat, silent and.. peaceful. You thought tonight was the night but you were wrong, he said he didn't want anything but he didn't sound positive.

After a while you fell sleepy, you said you were going to leave but Kaeya made a statement making you stay, it was so calming your eyes began to go heavy, you fell into a deep slumber.

And never woke up.