Jean x reader.

Jean x reader - In the

HQ <3

You were preparing some papers for the grandmaster, like always. You didn't mind though, it never bothered you. She was your childhood bestfriend and now your beloved girlfriend. Lisa planned it all, a picnic and a stop at the cheeky tavern. You loved Jean but she was scarily protective, she always has been though.

You head to her office, she welcomed you in. 'hi sweetheart, whats up?' you smile, she always has called you sweetheart for some reason but you love it for some reason. 'nothing, i just finished your papers and thought it would be nice to give it to you by myself.' she stands you, walking towards you, Jean wraps her arms around you and pulls you tightly into a hug.

You two break away from the hug, she smiles, kissing your forehead and takes the sheets of paper. 'i should leav-' 'no. stay..' she gently grabs your hand, leading you to the desk, she grabs you another chair for you to sit on and your favorite book. You smile at the sudden gesture she made. You sit down and start reading.

Jean couldn't take her eyes off you, she tried, oh did she try but... you were everything to her. You leaving right after you came would be terrible and like a heart break. She needed you at all times, next to her, near no one else. You weren't close with anyone else other then her and Lisa and Lisa is the only one Jean would trust. Only. One. Amber has been warned and... 'punished' due to her touchy tendancies with you.

You looked up, eyes meet together as both of you blush. A small smile appears on your face, she slightly laughs. 'I love you so much Y/n... You make me so happy, did you know?' She asked, 'Yes i did Love, you tell me everyday and night, i feel the exact same Jean... i love you more then life itself.'

Regret...

oh

the

Regret...

(I MIGHT MAKE A PART 2 FOR KAEYA BUT IDK.. IT DEPENDS IF I WANNA- BTW I CANNOT COMMENT LOL <33)