Bennett 🫢😳

Just YANDERE lmao

Bennett's pov:

I'm lucky for once and the one time I'm lucky... everyone is jealous haha. Not my fault I was able to get the best person in the entire world maybe... they should learn a thing or two for even trying to come after me. Leaving it will be the best option for the time being.

They're asleep, all asleep and safe. They were nervous for staying with me for some reason but it's all good, they are safe now... all safe!

I had to set house rules of course but who can blame me? With someone as perfect as this I need them to be safe at all cost and with my luck something always goes ring but not anymore. I refuse to allow anything to come in between me and my precious darling.

The rules were simple...
Don't leave the house
Don't be disrespectful
And put all your trust in me or on me haha.

Everything has gone well so far and hopefully....

It will stay that way.

I'm understanding with them so they are with me, I don't go out late anymore and neither do I do my commission. I have other things to take care of like My darling and some... other people. Of course I won't take care of them right away, I need all of their trust before that, I'm not stupid.

I still can't believe that they accepted my love for them, Kaeya tried every so hard but of course failed. They didn't want the money or the other things... they wanted love, true love and me...

I am being kind with it all, she is allowed to hang out with aether because he is close with me and them and he understands the situation we are in. 

Maybe one day everything will be ours...

Even the skies.