Raiden x Yae x Reader

You were aching... all over your body hurts... why? Why did this always happen... they were taking your strength and for what? Why do they need to do that. Already weak as it is you decide to lye there, waiting for someone to come get you for morning breakfast.

Footsteps come forward to the room, the door opens greeting you with Yae and Raiden. "Good morning my love..." Raiden says, walking over to you. They both sit down with you, stroking your hair.

You were used to it. They will show you affection, love... anything, really but they force it from you back. You gave up with trying to get away, so many people being killed including... your little sister, Sayu.

The three of you went on your daily walk, making you guys being noticed by commoners, you saw Ayaka and Thoma, Sara just the usual.

You guys make it back, you were getting ready for the daily injections but today they were, misty not clear. You didn't bother to worry about it, maybe they were finally going to kill you, take you out of this misery.

1,2,3 breathe in... breathe out.

Well done! You did amazing today, you might feel a bit tired and worn out but don't worry... the pain will stop soon.

A few hours go by, you feel lost of consciousness. Your head started to spin. Collapsing to the concrete tiles people rush to your aid.

DARKNESS COVERS YOU...

Who
Did
This
...

WHO
DID
THIS
?!?!

WHO
DID
THIS
?!?!

An/
They didn't commit suicide, they were drugged/poisoned By the people that worked for Ei and Yae.