Wanderer 😝

HEY BITCHESSS ITS BEEN A HOT SEC 😋😍😔💗
I back hoes, kinda probably not but I meannnmn hey x
Bro I forgot wat a yandere was for a hot sec but like idek like im now a lot older then what i started the book as and like i hope its better (it won't be) but anyway, enjoy i guess 🥵

Scaramouch, the infamous boy is with severe mommy issues. You, a traveler with no means of actually coming across anyone dangerous or deadly (ik that means the same thing stfu).

Scaramouch(bro is that how u spell his name?) was wanderin (... 😝) around Inazuma, just got out of a very tiring and long meeting with the fatui and also an argument with Childe. He was walking along the sand, staring into nothing as the sky was black and never ending. His eyes wondered around the area, his eyes lay upon someone, someone who made his body heat up, making him feel different, never feel like this before. He watches them fight some Cryo slimes, then running away in defeat. He follows the sand trails until scara comes upon a den, a little cabin house, and there they are, sitting with some good in their lap with a wound on their face. Little did they know, they had a stalker following their very move, just from then fighting a slime.

Weeks pass and scara still manages to follow them whilst going to meetings, leaving out small items for them to find and take home, it's like his serotonin, it's his happiness and it's his hobby. The way they walk and talk to themself and the way they meaningly walk about the forests and beaches, never going too far from home.

Scara promises to himself that he will protect them with all his being, but standing a distance away, the traveler had a element, but it was really no use, they aren't strong enough and don't know how to fight, scara thought it was cute, they way that they just run around and have fun, no meaning to actually do any harm to anything or anyone.

The traveler on the other hand felt a presence, they started not going out for so long and was deciding to move, somehow they were gonna move to fontain, with the help of a few people, aether and paimon, they have been friends with aether since he was more or less been in Inazuma, the traveler really enjoyed his company and decided to follow him in his journeys and in hoping to gain some sort of strength in the meanwhile.

When scara realised the move, his heart sank, but that didn't stop him, he still followed his precious (okay goblin!) and if that meant to finally get rid of aether then he would, in a heart beat. He slowly followed them on their travels, but it did not take any longer for him to be spotted and his incognito self was to be found.

"What, the, actual, fuck..?" Paimon said the aether, pointing out the blue haired man. "Oh- fuck me." Aether said , mumbling under his breath before telling paimon to lead the traveler somewhere else. Aether walks over to scara, scara stood there, slightly smiling to himself. "What the fuck are you doing here wanderer?" Aether says, pulling out his sword, "we meet again aether, it's been awhile," scara smiles.

(They fight (no shit) and scara wins 😔)

The traveler comforts paimon, paimon crying at the sight of aether being brutally hurt, paimon flys over whilst the traveler stares at the man infront of them, "sorry about that darlin, never meant to introduce myself like that.. my names Scaramouch." They stare at him, they stand there, frozen. "Is he dead..." they manage to mutter, "pfft- no, I'm no killer, me and him go way back you see haha.." he looks at them, eyeing them up and down.

Ima make a part 2 at some point, this was rlly boring hopefully I make it better 💗

Ty for supporting me!! And yeah byeee 😔💗