I know we'll meet again some sunny day!

Phantommy laughed as Ghostbo shoved him into the snow. The two of them appeared in the middle of a giant crater, not knowing where they were. But as they crawled out, the found themselves at the junction of plains and snow. And what did they decide to do?

Build a snowhouse!

So that's what they did. The two boys ran through the snow, laughing and making more of a mess than building.

Techno and Phil watched in shock. They heard an explosion and ran over as fast as they could. What they didn't expect to see was two ghosts.

Phantommy was pushed down into the snow again. He caught sight of Techno and Phil as he sat up.

"Phil!" Phantommy whined, "Ghostbo keeps pushing me!"

"Shut up Phantommy." Ghostbo kicked some snow at him, "it's literally just snow!"

"Make him stop!" Phantommy ran behind the adults, "Techno help!"

Ghostbo flew over, smiling widely, "can you help us make a snowhouse!?"

"I-I..." Phil shook his head, "what happened?"

Ghostbo shrugged, "I dunno. We just kinda woke up in that crater over there."

"Phil... The death massages..." Techno whispered.

Phil quickly checked his comm.

Tubbo_ was blown up with T-Nuke

Tommyinnit was blown up with T-Nuke

Phil looked up at the ghosts, "Ghostbo... You sent a nuke down..."

Ghostbo laughed, "oh yeah! I had nukes!"

"Are you... Are you okay?" Phil asked, "you literally died."

"Oh yeah!" Ghostbo smiled, "Phantommy and I were building a snowhouse! Do you wanna help?"

"Why a snowhouse?" Techno asked, "don't you want to go home?"

Ghostbo tilted his head, "where's home?"

"You know, the Arctic? Snowchester?" Phil said, "L'manburg?"

Phantommy scoffed, "those sound fake."

Phil sighed, "oh..."

"Would you like to come home?" Techno asked.

"Yes!" Phantommy yelled, "Ghostbo wanted to make a house here but I think that's stupid!"

"It's by snow and plains!" Ghostbo said, "it's like the perfect spot!"

Phil laughed lightly, "okay, no fighting. Let's go home."

Phantommy smiled as he as he followed Phil, "I've never had a home before!"

Techno sighed softly. Phil gave him a pained look. The two guided the ghosts back to the Arctic Empire in silence. Well, the ghosts talked the entire time. They talked about the snow, and mountains, and everything they had seen before when they were alive.

"Woah!" Phantommy gasped as he saw the cabins, "that's sick!"

Michael ran out of Techno's cabin. The child ran up to Ghostbo, squealing excitedly.

"Dah!" Michael reached up at the ghost.

Ghostbo smiled down at him, "hello!"

"Dah!" Michael smiled, then looked around, "where Papa?"

Techno's head jerked up, "where is Ghostboo?"

"He died." Phantommy said, hovering over Techno's polar bear.

"What?" Phil asked, "he was already a ghost though?"

Phantommy shrugged, "I dunno. He danced with me before I died and then he was gone."

Ghostbo nodded, picking up Michael, "yep! A song and a dance and he disappears!"

Phil sighed softly, "so what are you going to do now?"

Phantommy shrugged, "whatever we want I guess!"

"Yeah!" Ghostbo smiled, "we can explore wherever we want! Build anything anywhere! It'll be awesome!"

Techno watched the two ghosts, "you're not going to stay? I- this is your home."

Phantommy looked at Ghostbo, "we don't have a home."

"We've never had a home." Ghostbo shrugged, walking over to Techno and handing him Michael, "take care of this one, he's adorable."

"Ghostbo, he's-" Phil started, only to be cut off by a look from Techno.

"I'll take care of him." Techno said.

"Great!" Ghostbo smiled, "well, I think we'll be off then, right Phantommy?"

The other ghost nodded, hovering in the air, "yeah! It was nice seeing you, but we gotta go now!"

"Bye!" Ghostbo waved as he flew off.

Phil and Techno just watched them leave. They watched until they disappeared over the horizon. Until they were gone.

"Why didn't you tell him?" Phil asked.

Techno shrugged, walking back to his cabin, "they're finally happy. Let's let them be."

Phil sighed softly. Tommy and Tubbo finally found happiness. And now they could be kids for the first time. After all the wars, and exile, and executions.

They finally found peace.