All Is On My Side ~ Part 1 (G.D)

George finds himself bored out his mind at a party, until a friendly face finds him hiding in a quiet corner, at the back of the room. With her help, his night takes an unexpectedly pleasurable turn...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"You look like you were forced to come here too." George hears a female voice say over the music.

He's just been completely zoned out, vodka coke in hand, aimlessly watching the people at this after party enjoying themselves when all he wants to do is leave and go back to the bus. He was honestly surprised that he managed to shower after the show, considering Matty was so eager to get to this party.

George wasn't in the mood to entertain people who were only after a chat because he was in the band. But Matty obviously got his way and George, being the unlucky one, gave in to his demands of attending the party despite them having to leave for tour relatively early the following morning. He just couldn't cope with Matty's complaining anymore.

After the first twenty minutes, people thankfully started to leave him alone and he didn't have to fake a smile at every new person he saw. So George found a quiet corner to sit out the rest of the night, hoping he'd be left alone as no one but him is really sitting down. Everyone is up dancing on the other side of the room near the DJ or they are standing by the bar.

George can't help but think that the room is ridiculously large for the amount of people crammed onto the dancefloor. Why not remove half the tables - that no one but him is using - and make more room for everyone to dance? Stupid, honestly.

However, George finds people-watching quite relaxing and when the eyes are off him, he feels a little more at ease. It's the same on stage really, he knows most eyes, if not all, are on Matty so when he looks at the crowd he finds that most eyes are on the boys at the front.

The rare occasion that he makes eye contact with one of the fans at the front brings him both joy and a little pressure to perform the best he can. At gigs he can smile back and actually mean it because there's an appreciation for talent there and an appreciation for the support. But outside of that, at a party he really didn't want to come to, George just finds himself sulking alone in the darkened corner of the room.

Or that's his predicament until he zones back into his surroundings when the female voice that belongs to you jolts him back to reality. Looking to his right he sees you walking up slowing until you're beside him.

You have a drink in hand, and obviously feeling chatty because he'd never seen you before in his life. Taking in your appearance, he immediately notices your dress. It's a lovely shade of dark green, or he thinks so anyway as the low lighting in the room makes it difficult to tell.

The green material stops quite high up your thigh but George notices the slit in the dress that creeps further up, exposing more of your skin. The dark heels you've got on just making your legs look even longer.

The dress hugs you beautifully, and he finds himself unable to not acknowledge that the v-neck design accentuates your boobs nicely. It's not his fault for noticing really, he can't really stop his eyes from following the spaghetti straps down the v of the dress to where the material meets at the front. It makes your cleavage eye-catching and from the thin straps it's clear to see that you don't have a bra either.

Control yourself George.

Quickly glancing up at your face he immediately comes to the decision that you're pretty. Really pretty in fact.

Whilst your make up is obviously done with the intentions of a night out, with the slight wing of eyeliner showing and the mascara done to precision, George can immediately tell that even without the make up, you'd be pretty. The black liner just intensifies your Y/E/C eyes and the light pink tint on your lips just draws attention to those as well.