When We Are Together

A/N: Hey, heres a new quick oneshot that I wrote thats cute and fluffy. If you're wondering about Chicken Shop Date Part 3, that is now its own separate book and the story is continuing over in the book that is up on my account now, so you can find Part 3 over in that (and the story will carry over there). This is going to continue as oneshots again now... Hope you all enjoy this little Drabble x

~*~*~*~*~*~

You and Matty are having a lazy day at home after a long time away, and when you both start cooking dinner, Matty finds himself surprised and extremely lucky to call you his.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"No, don't get up." Matty begs as you try and get yourself out of bed.

It's truly difficult not to chuckle at his plea, "Please stay in bed a bit longer." because the both of you have been cuddled together for hours.

Watching endless shit British TV with him feels like home after being on tour in America for so long. When he asked you to come with him, you felt like you were intruding but with his endless insisting you finally gave in.

Being on the road with him was really fun, and you're such good friends with the other boys at this point they kept you giggling just as much as Matty does. But there is something entirely different about your dynamic when you're alone together in your own home.

If time does go by where neither of you see each other, you're certainly one of those couples who are always on the phone, never leaving the other alone. Whether it's texting or FaceTiming, you've rarely been out of contact with each other since you first got together.

Both of you are well aware how insufferably cute you can be when you are together. Neither of you care about your displays of affection for one another because how in love you are and always have been pretty much since day one.

It's been so nice being back home, and the way you've both barely left each other's side is a tell-tale of your relationship. After being together for so long, the way you now just coexist with each other really makes the both of you inseparable.

Which is how you've got into the predicament you're currently in. With no plans for the day, you've just lazed about together, and you're both too clingy for your own good. But you need something to eat.

"Matty, we need food." You try to turn towards him from the spooning position you've been in for the last hour or so and when you point out, "And if we don't start now, we'll never get round to it."

"Do we really need to make tea?" Matty pouts, keeping you a little tighter in his arms.

Feeling that makes you smile, but you have to whine, "We have to eat Matty."

Neither of you have moved out of bed for a good few hours, and you're getting hungry, and you know Matty must be too. He's never not munching on sweets or a bag of crisps, you know him too well by now, he'll get his weirdly energetic type of hangry if you wait much longer.

"Can't we just order something?" He mumbles against your head as he kisses the back of it a few times.

"We did that last night," You remind him, "We can't do it again."

Mumbling again, Matty questions, "Who says?"

"Me." You giggle a little, and this time when you attempt to get up you actually succeed.

Matty lets out a loud sigh of disapproval and you can't help but chuckle as you look down at him.

"Come on, come help me?" You offer him your hand, and of course, your boyfriend takes it.