All Is On My Side ~ Part 2 (G.D)

Make sure you read Part 1 first x

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Stumbling into the door of your house and being pushed back up against it once it shut was something you were hoping for when you left earlier on this evening. But what you didn't expect was for the guy you brought home to be someone you actually clicked with and someone you want to have all at once.

The way you feel with him cupping your jaw, tilting it up towards him as your lips are connected makes you feel more alive than you have done in a long while. You love but also can't quite believe that you've brought such a good looking guy home and one that you actually trust despite only knowing him for a handful of hours.

He bites your lip and pulls on it a little, making you hum in satisfaction, and you really really want to get lost in it. You don't want to let the heat that's building between you dissipate but you have to for a few minutes. You really need to do a few things before you pull this gorgeous man upstairs.

"George." You mumble against his lips to try and grab his attention, although you're really second guessing being a responsible adult.

He hums in recognition, a little gutted he has to pull away from you because his thoughts are racing with what's to come. But he does pull away, just a little, to allow you to speak.

You're both catching your breaths a little as you ramble, "As much as I'd love to get started, realistically I need to do a few things first. I'm sorry."

"Don't be." George smiles, tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear before taking a step back as a silent indication it's okay.

After kicking off your heels and locking your front door, you walk towards the door to your lounge and with George following in step, you ask him. "You scared of dogs?"

George grins, shaking his head, "Nope."

"Good. There's a beast in here," You warn him, and you see his eyes widen the tiniest bit as you continue, "So be careful and don't get him too excited or he'll get you." And you open the door with a grin.

George is curious as he hears nails scraping on the wooden floor for a second, but when he looks down at the ground, he sees the most gorgeous brown and white Corgi running towards the two of you.

"Oh my god!" George grins, "He's so cute."

"I know." You watch the tall man walk into your lounge to pet your handsome dog.

"Hello you," George says as he picks the Corgi up like a child and he hugs the dog into him, "What's your name?"

You smile, "This is Cheddar." stepping closer to George so you can reach up to pet your gorgeous dog.

George looks around at you then, and you know that he knows the reference. You smile as you scratch behind Cheddar's ear, before acknowledging it, "Yes, the person who named him clearly watched Brooklyn Nine Nine."

"You didn't name him?" George asks, clearly a little confused.

"He's a rescue." You explain, fondly remembering when you went to find a dog almost two years ago now.

You spotted your cute little guy online and you fell in love with him the moment you got to meet him in person. The fact that he had been given his name from someone who watched the amazing sitcom was just icing on the cake. There were no thoughts about changing his name in the slightest even though Cheddar was only 1 and a half when you got him.

"Oh," George grins, looking back to Cheddar and saying, "So you're even more special."

"He is indeed," You smile and you gesture for the tall man to follow you into your kitchen.