✨Chapter 1✨

Again with anther day of work

Again with anther day of work. Just sitting in the shop waiting for people to come in.
The ring of the bell on the door inturups your thiking.
You look up as you see your regular "oh my god y/n my mum said yes to a tattoo for my birthday and I can get it today if your not to full... Are you full.." the little 16 year old girl claimed happy looking at you. "No I'm not got any one at the moment so you can come now if you want to." you looked at the happy girl. You had her sign same papers then walked to the back room. "So what did you wanna get tattooed.?" " oh I was thinking a snake with same flowers with it." she looked at her phone and pulled up a pic of the tattoo That she wants. As your getting ready to do the tattoo the bell on the door gate of again as you look at the time. 4:49 pm it's almost closing time why is someone coming in now? You say to the girl that you'll be back in one second as you walk out the front you see the all so famous ran haitani
" how May l help you today sir.?" you looked him in the eye. "on please don't be so formal." he looked at you as you looked away trying not to laugh."it's too hard to resist I'm really sorry." you looked back up at him "well what can I help you with today ran.?" "well I was hoping I can book an appointment." He leaned over the counter. "Yeah sure what day what time and who.?" You looked down at the Computer starting to book in the appointment. " for me and my brother on Friday if that's okay." He looked at you waiting for your response. "Yep can do that what time.?" You looked back up at him. "12:30pm." "Ok your all booked in. Well I'll see you on Friday." You said your goodbyes and then walked back into the tattooing room and started tattooing your client.

After you're done tattooing you're crying you show her the finished image that was just under her rib cage. She paid and then after that left the store so you could lock up. On your way home you looked at the bookings for tomorrow and Friday seeing that you have a very busy day tomorrow.
Logged in as: y/n l/n
Thursday 22
On piercings
Three bookings
1) 11:00am
2)1:00pm
3)4:50pm
On tattooing
1) 10:30am
2)11:00am
3)12:30pm
4)2:40pm
5)3:20pm
6) 4:00pm
'Just great' do you think to yourself A really busy day tomorrow. Can you put your phone away as you reach your house you unlock the door and walked in saying hello to your cousin sitting on the couch. you walk into the kitchen getting some food and then going to your room and getting ready for bed. Time 8:00pm. You got into bed and just started scrolling through your phone. After a while you got tired so you put your phone down and went to bed.

-End-
I don't really like how that ended but all well.