Chapter 2

The next day you wake up at 7:30am to see that you have a text from your cousinThat she can't make it into work so you have to open up today 'great and on my day off to

That she can't make it into work so you have to open up today 'great and on my day off to.' you think to yourself. You put your phone down and get up and go into the bathroom. As you got out of the shower you look at yourself in the mirror. you wet hair dripping on the floor. Bags under your eyes. You dry yourself of you walk out of the bathroom over to your wardrobe you you find some nice clothes to put on then you grab your phone and keys
Then walk downstairs. You walk into the kitchen to get something to eat. After eating you put your shoes on and grab your things and left for work.
_Time skip_
You get to the shop after about a 15 minute walk and unlock the door. Your
Setting up the shop as you hear the bell on the door go off "just a minute." you yell from the back of the shop. You walked to the front to see a tall man with a pink mullet.
" yes how can I helpyou today sir.?" you looked up at him. " I want a piercing please." he looked down at you with an emotionless expression. " ok what piercing.?" you say as you look down at the piece of paper. "Tongue piercing." he said as he look at the paper. " ok so what is your name sir.?" "Sanzu." you write down his name on the paper and hold him sign it. You lead him into the back room. And started preparing to do his piercing. After the piercing was done he paid and then left. As the day went on customers came and went with a lot of piercings today. And an occasional tattoo. It's about 4:49pm and your getting ready to close up shop when you yet a text from your cousin saying that she was going to do a special tattoo that she forgot about so now you have to do it The client is meant to be coming at five. As your replying to your cousin you here the ding of the door. Are you look up to be met with a pair of purple eyes looking down at you. "Can I help you sir.?" You say as you look up at him. "Yes I need to change an appointment that my brother made..." he said as he looked down at you with emotionless eyes. "Yeah I can do that for you. What's the name.?" You say as you go to the appointment files. "Seriously you don't know who I am.?" He said as he he tilted his head looking at you like you must be crazy. You just looked up at him "am I supposed to.?" Know your head is tilted while looking up at him. "I guess not. Well the name is haitani." you looked at him "oh your ran's brother.?" You say as you pulled out his file. " mhm." "So what did you want to change.?" You say looking back at him right as the shop phone rang. "Oh sorry can you give me a second.?" You say looking at the phone. "Yeah." You walk over to the phone and answered it. " hello this is L/n's tattoo this is y/n speaking how can I help you.?"
"Hello this is r/n (Random name) I was supposed to have an appointment today but I need to cancel." The guy said. "Ok would you like to reschedule or just cancel.?" You ask as your now writing down on his file. "Um just cancel for now I'm going out of town with my family and don't know when I'll be back." " ok well that's all done is there anything else sir.?" " no thank you miss." " ok well have a nice trip r/n." You say as you hang up the phone. You walk back to rindo "sorry sir. So what is it that you would like to change.?" "We what to make it aa home visit." he said looking around the shop. "Ok I can do that for you. Is that all." You said as your writing on the Piece of paper. "Yes." Is all he says as he starts to walk out. "Ok have a good day.....sir." You say as you stop halfway through to say that he's already gone.

As your walking home you get out your phone to message your cousin to say that you can't come into work because of the home visit tomorrow. She said okay because she was gonna go into the shop tomorrow anyway. You put your phone away and then pull out your keys as you have now reached your house. You walking to your house grab something to eat and then walked into the lounge room and put on some random channel how do you start scrolling through your phone while eating. After about an hour of watching TV you decide to get ready for bed we walk up the stairs and into your room and just collapse on your bed not even bothering to do anything else we fall asleep.

_End_
If you like this story you should check out my other ones. Or not you don't have to. I would like it if you did though.