✨Chapter 3✨

The next day you wake up with A massive headache and didn't want to get out of bed

The next day you wake up with A massive headache and didn't want to get out of bed. But you have a job to do. You eventually get out of bed and into your bathroom you have a shower and get ready for your day then go downstairs to get breakfast. After you make breakfast you go into the lounge room and sit down and put the TV on. After about 40 minutes of watching tv you get a message.
You pick up your phone from the coffee table to see the text from your cousin
'Hey are you busy today.?' 'Not really just a home visit at 12:30. Why.?' You say back.
'Oh ok I was going to ask if you wanted to hang out after work but you seem to be busy.' You look at the phone and laugh as you reply with a 'sorry.' You look at the time on your phone two see that it was 11:45am so you decide to get ready. When was 12:00pm you get all the stuff you need to do the tattoo you get your keys and phone you lock up your apartment door and got into your car to start the drive. As you pull up to the house you see that there are 3 cars there but you think nothing of it. You parked your car and got all your stuff. You walk up to the door and rang the door bell. You waited for a bit until the door opened to see  a guy with a pick mullet. "Hello there cutie~." You looked up at him with a small smile. "Hi is ran here.?" You ask completely blowing off his statement. He looked down at you "he is what do you what him for.?" He looked down at you like you know something he doesn't. "I'm here for his tattoo appointment." You say as you tilt your head to look at him with an emotionless face. "Oh." He tunes around. "RAN SOME ONES HERE FOR YOU."
you rolled your eyes at the male as you covered your ears. Ran came out from behind some wall. "Oh y/n just on time come in come in." He says as you walk on looking at the time."sorry that there's people here I had a meeting and lost track of time." He said as he smiles down at you   With the guy from earlier was following the two of you. You walk into what you think is the lounge room and you see two other guys with short white hair and one with long black hair. Ran shows you a little table and chairs where you can set up. After you set up you walk back into the main lounging area."ran I'm ready for whoever what's to go first." You say as you try to keep your Voice from breaking. He looked up at you with a smile as he got up and walked over to you. When he got to you he bent down to your ear. "Your stuck with me." He said as he gave you a wink and continued walking.
As you stated doing the tattoo that he wanted and after about 30 minutes he passed out and was sleeping the whole time. 'How the fuvk can someone sleep during a tattoo.' You think to your self. After about an hour and a half-ish you finish as your throwing out all the used stuff you go to wake him up. "Ran wake up your all done." You say as to tap him gently to which he ignore. You looked down at him as you see a small smile plastered on his face. While you are not paying any attention to the people that just came into the room your in with ran. You lean down to whisper in his ear. "MmMm Ran." You say quietly into his ear to witch he opens his eyes to look at you surprised. "What did you say.?" he said like it was unbelievable. "I said you're all done." You say as you look back at him just to see that he was right behind you. You looked up at him as he leans into you as you do the same. You put one hand on his chest while you also lean into him. "Go get your brother.~" you whispered to him as you back away. To reset up you things for his brother. Ran just looks at you for a minute until he turned around just to see mikey and sanzu watching the whole encounter. He walked out into the lounge room. "Rin it's your turn." Rin got up and walked up to you and payed down. He told you what he wants and where he wants it you start as you Felt a pair of eyes on you you looked up to see ran and mikey looking at you but you decide to ignore it. An hour later your finished with Rin's tattoo. He gets up as you throw away all the used stuff and pack up your stuff. As your getting ready to leave tan comes back up to you and held your waist. "You should stay." He whispered in your ear. "Sorry I can't." You say back. "Then come back tomorrow." You turned around to look at him as you wrap your arms around his neck. "Oh~" you said as he smiled down at you. "So is that a yes~.?"
You smile."you need to pay." You smile as his face dropped he went to get the money. "You did good." You hear Rin say from behind as you turned around to see him. "Thank you." You say as you smile at him. Ran came back with the money. " here's the money." You look back at ran and take the money counting it. You look up at ran. "You gave me to much." You say as you attempt to give it back but he refused. "your tip." He said plainly as you look at him with an annoyed expression. He takes the extra money as you turn around and walk towards the front door. As your about to walk out you feel arms wrap around you. You look to the Side to see Ran. "What-" he cut you off  "shhhhh I'm just saying goodbye." He let go as you walk out with a light pink dusting your cheeks.you get into your car and start on your way home. You get home and place the money on the counter top to take into work tomorrow. You dropped your bag and walked upstairs into your room as you're taking your clothes off to change into your pyjamas you hear something hit the floor. You looked down and noticed money? You picked it up and see that it was the so called tip that you gave back to Ran. 'That's why he hugged me.' Think to yourself as you as you put the money in a can on the side of your bed. You Chang into your pjs and went to bed.

-end-
Well that's it. You should check out my other two stories please?