Chapter 6

After last night Ran went home and you went to bed, You wake up to the sound of your phone ringing, you reach over and pick it up

You wake up to the sound of your phone ringing, you reach over and pick it up. " hello?" you said as you layed back down in bed " y/n get your butt up now and get to work ." your cousin yells over the phone " what?" you said as you looked at the time to see that you are now 30 minutes late for work. You hung up the phone and got dressed, got your keys and phone then ran down stairs and went to work as quickly as you could.

You got to work and as you walked in you were faced with an angry look from your cousin, " sorry I'm late." " You better be because you can come in tomorrow now." you just looked down and walked to your desk to put your stuff down then went into the tattoo area and got to work.
You were about 2 hours into work when a group of guys came into the shop, you can hear your cousin talking to them about making an appointment but that is all you can hear as you had to focus on the person you were tattooing.
After you were done with the girl you were with you started cleaning up your station when your cousin came up to you "there are some guys here that want you to tattoo them, you walked into the front to see Ran " hello" he said with a smile "hello." "This is my friend Mikey." "hello." you said to him and nodded your head "he likes the work you did on my brother and i and would like for you to do his as well." "oh of course, what would you like to get.?" He told you what he wanted and you started getting set up to do the tattoo, after the tattoo mikey paid and walked out " yeah he doesn't talk much." you looked at Ran as he was walking out of the shop he looked back at you " I'll text you later" after 4 more hours of work you were finally going home.

When you got home you were about to make some dinner when you got a call from Ran, "hello" you said into the phone, " have you had dinner yet.?" "I was about to." "good i'll pick you up at 5." Then he hung up, you looked at the time 4:45PM, you put your phone down and went to your bedroom and got dressed. You didn't know what the dress code was so you just put on a casual dress and did your hair when you were finished you hear the doorbell go off, you open the door to see Ran "you look beautiful." he smiled he took your hand and led you to his car, he opened the door for you and went around to get in himself, he started to drive to where he was taking you after the short drive we arrive at a restaurant, we walked into the place and were shown to our seats.

You sat down in front of him and started to look over the menu, when the waiter came over to take your order, after ordering you and Ran started to talk about random things. After eating you and Ran went home when you got home Ran got out of the car to walk you to your front door " I hope you had fun today." Ran whispered to you "I guess I did." you said back as you turned around to look at him, he looked at you for a second before you leaned up to give him a quick kiss on the lips before running inside and going to bed.

-end-
Sorry for being away so long