✨Chapter 4✨

you open your eyes to look over at your phone it's ringing again you thought, you turn over wanting to ignore it

you open your eyes to look over at your phone it's ringing again you thought, you turn over wanting to ignore it. After about two more rings you finally pick up the phone "who is it.?"
"Guess." You can practically hear the smirk.
"What do you want ran." You asked as he rolled back over to face away from the light shining in your eyes. "Do you have work today.?" "No." "Great now open your door."
"What.?" you say still half asleep.
Are you here is a laugh and then a knock at your front door. As you throw yourself forward you look at your front door. You get up out of bed and walking away to the front door throwing the door open. You're meant with A smirk on ran's face. "What are you doing here.!" He laughed "I wanted to hang out with you." He smiled as he walked past you too the living room. Can you close the door as it will take to the living room. Glad him until he looks at you and starts talking.
"Well aren't you going to sit down.?" Can you sit down on the couch as he picks up the remote turn on the TV. You look at him as he starts looking through the channels finally decided to settle on some weird romance movie that was halfway through.

After about 10 minutes of watching the movies you feel ran's leg pressed against yours you look down and then back up at the tv trying to ignore it. When the movie was over you got up and went to the kitchen
"do you want anything to eat." You yelled out to ran but when you didn't get a response you turned around but what you weren't expecting was to be met with a firm chest. You didn't know what to say so you just looked up at him. "What are you offering.?" He said with a mischievous smack on his face. You looked at him and then you went to the fridge. "Well I don't have much so come look at your options." You said slowly not looking at him. He walked over to you and leaned his head on your shoulder scanning the fridge for food he pulled out some meat you had in the fridge and then went to the cabinets rummaging through them. "what are you doing." You asked curiously
"what does it look like I'm making food." He said as he started cooking Some basic chicken and rice.
"food is ready." Ran called out as you walk into the kitchen "it's smells good."
You say with a big smile on your face smelling the delicious food.

After you and ran finished eating he helped you wash up the dishes. "want to watch another movie.?" Ran asked "sure." You say. halfway through the movie you started to feel tired and heavy eyes gently laying your head on ran's shoulder you started to fall asleep.
After the movie ran picked you up and took you upstairs into your bedroom.
He laid you down and pulled the blankets up after he gently placed a kiss on your head and said good night he left.

-end-
Sorry it's short and sorry it's been so long i'm trying to think of ideas.