first date🪐💕

-outfit

-third person--y'all went to a nice fancy restaurant in Atlanta (don't know any specific names sorry) -he picked you up from you house"Hello beautiful, you look nice

-third person-
-y'all went to a nice fancy restaurant in Atlanta (don't know any specific names sorry)
-he picked you up from you house
"Hello beautiful, you look nice. When you gone let me in that nice house of yours though?" Jack says trying to get a peek in the door.
"in your dreams lover boy" you say as you lock the door behind you.
"you walk down the concrete for him to open the passenger door side of his car. As you sit down and put on your seatbelt you hear the door slam next to you.

He gets in on the driver side and puts the key in the ignition, and starts the car and drives off.

-Time skip to the restaurant-

jack opens up the passenger side door, and grabs her hand and escorts her to the door and whispers something to the receptionist.

The receptionist nods and takes them to a private area outside.

-y/n's pov.-

I'm a big fan of nature and he just rocked my world.

 He walked to to the table with a huge tree in the middle of the table

He pulled out my chair and I sat down.
He sat across from me and looked me in my eyes until I broke the awkward silence.
"So you gone keep staring or are you gonna say something?" I say
"I mean I don't know what to say I'm stunned you even came to dinner with me." he says with the sexiest smile a man and have.
A waiter comes up to us and asks "Hello love birds, what can I get you to drink?" I skip the the menu until I get to the drinks page.
I order a water with lemon, and he orders hot tea.
We talk and laugh for hours until it gets dark. We really didn't eat anything except appetizers and hella refills on our drinks.
We eventually exit the restaurant and head back to jacks car.

We talk while he drives me back home, and we listen mostly chase Atlantic since I had the aux.
"Well we're here, you think I can slide in to get a tour of the house?" jack says with that grin once again.
"Damn, you really thirsty huh?!" You say while laughing
You look him up and down and get out the car without saying anything.
You walk up to your front door, and look back and say "you coming in or not?!"
He has a excited look on his face and takes the key out the ignition and walks up to the door right behind you.

437 words
Published Dec 25,2021

Authors note- I really tried but part 2 with a smut maybe or fluff comment on it! 💕