balcony sex pt2

"Never mind th-" your sentence was interrupted by keys jingling in the lock.

"Jack...stop" you say scared out of your mind.

he pulls out and grabs your arm and leads you to the side of the balcony with no windows and out of door view.
The door swings open and you hear two voices together and then wet kisses.

it's your best friend and her nightly fling.

you're not surprised since you guys are sharing a room.

you and Jack quickly get dressed before they make their way to the end of the room.

you shut the door as quiet as you can and run to the elevator together, stumbling trying to put the rest of your clothes on.

jack presses the elevator button to go up to his penthouse so yall can finish what was started. the elevator doors open and next thing you know he pushes you up against the wall and kisses down your neck and leaves hickeys everywhere.

once you guys make it to the penthouse, he grabs your wrist and leads the way to the bedroom. he sits down and spreads his legs hinting for you to sit on his lap.

"you ready?" he asked smirking

you are literally s(creaming) inside. you nod your head, and he lifts your dress up a bit enough where he can see your entrance and stomach.

he then lines his dick onto your entrance and teases you. "Jack stop with the bullshi-" before you could finish, he thrusted into to you, and you let out a loud moan.

he keeps thrusting and keeps the pace at a minimum. you both reach your highs and lay under the covers. you're the little spoon obviously.

"That was amazing" you imply, "yeah glad we were able to finish it...next time leave a sock on the door handle" he replies jokingly.

you laugh and next thing you know your both dozed off.

sorry it took me so long didn't have the energy to write i love yall <3