met gala.

third pov

listen ive been an outsider all my life, until i started producing music. suddenly everyone knew me in highschool. but those people that have claim to know me...were the ones that made me feel like an outsider. i don't say anything though. i just let them brag about how they "hung" around me, watched me grow, and supported me. all the lies ans cover ups make me mad but i just shut up cause thats what they told me to do.

now im producing music for 070 shake, ye, kendrick lamar, sza, tyler thr creator, and brent faiyaz. all the good artists..but its one i wanna work with. hes just so fine, so handsome, so seductive, and sexy.

Jack Harlow

anyway anytime there's an event and hes there i try to get his attention but he never notices me, until..one day.

"Today is the met gala, all the A and B list celebs are gonna be there. Hella excited, girl i even think timothee chalamet is gonna be there too!" you say excitedly on the phone.

"Y/N bye, yk you dont even have the guts to wave at those men. dont get all crazy on me now!" gabby says

"Did you even get your outfit from versace yet?" she asks

"Yeah and i probably am gonna go-." your interupted by a knock at your hotel door.

"Gabby i gotta go" you hang up before she can recact or respond.

you walk up to to your door and open it.

"Goodmorning Madam, your outfit has arrived." he puts a huge box on the floor and closes the door as he leaves.

you open it back up and look out th hallway and scream "THANK YOU!...wherever you went." you walk over to the box and open it.

-outfit scheme-"oh wo-

-outfit scheme-
"oh wo-."
*knock knock knock*
"coming!" you yell as you wrap the robe string around your waist
you open the door and people rush in getting prepared to do makeup,hair, and dress altering.

-TIMESKIP-

I arrive to the met gala in a pastel pink cadillac. your security opens your door and all I hear is applauds.

"I LOVE YOU Y/N"

"AHHH MARRY ME"

"YO I GOTTA HIT I NEED YOU TO PRODUCE"

I walk up to fans and sign autografts and take pictures. next thing you know every breaks their necks looking at who just arrived thats when I go take pictures for paparazzi. but before I can walk up the stairs all you hear is "OMG JACK HARLOWWW!!".

I look back and there is, I keep it pushing though. knowing he isn't gonna notice me because I look like a disney fairy.

you walk into the met gala doors and all the A-listers are there. your so excited you go up to some and make small talk or just appreciate their presence.

You and Gabby are dancing to music and making small talk with mutual friends and having a great time. until you start feeling the alcohol hit your bladder. (gabby is H.E.R btw.)

"GABBY, ILL BE RIGHT BACK I HAVE TO PISS!" you yell over the loud music.

"OK GIRL BE CAREFUL!" she laughs and says watching you walk away.

you walk in the bathroom and see Timothee Chalamet and walk out thinking you went to the wrong bathroom. on the brink of throwing up from embarrassment. Timothee Walks out the bathrooms and laughs.

"The bathroom's don't have a specific gender incase your wondering, oh and your producing is hella fire!" he yells over the music.

"Oh my gosh, Thank you so much for telling me i got scared, and also thank you i try my best." You guys smile and go separate ways. you walk into the bathroom, and go in the stall and handle business.

You walk out and walk up to the mirror and Fix your hair and makeup. As your washing your hands Jack Harlow walks in.

You turn your head to see who it was and made eye contact and smiled. He smiled back and went in the stall. He came out and made small talk as you were doing your makeup.

"Your Outfit scheme is pretty hard, the fairy look i like it." he says smirking looking up and down.

"Oh thank you i like your classy man of a suit." I say laughing.

-in thoughts-
"what the hell is classy...yk what y/n just keep this convo short and finish your makeup. complete dumbass"
-out of thought-

"Earth to Y/N?" he says waving his hand in-front of you.

"Oh im sorry i was just thinki.." I pause as I replay what he just said.
he..knows my name.

"Im sorry how do you know my name?" I say confused

"Who doesn't, Plus Tyler told me about your fire producing i was gone hit you up for song but got caught up in my tour." he explains

"Huh, weird ive always wanted to work with you too." I laugh awkwardly.

"Well let me put my number in your phone so we can see what we can work with, maybe even hang out you know." he says as he grabs my phone.

"Ok ill text you...say tomorrow?"

"Yeah thats cool talk to you later." he says as he walks away.

"Oh i have to tell gabby about this."

A/N
sorry i havent been writing ik yall been waiting on a part 2 for hs reunion but i kinda dont know how to finish it. i hope yall like it i might do a part 2 to this one cause i see another part to this. i hope you guys are ok and stream JH.