agrument pt2

A/n-lemme start off with im sorry I haven't been as active and writing school is here and whooping my ass, so is my mother taking my phone 😐 but ty for waiting and the support.
-y/n pov-

I wake up to the smell of bacon coming from the kitchen, I hear sizzles and pans clutter. I wake up and sit at the edge of my bed for a nice 5 minutes before getting up and walking towards my bathroom.

i take off my night cap, I wash my face with cold water and brush my teeth. I put on my pajama pants and no shirt. tryna give him a lil skin this beautiful morning.

-third pov-
Y/n walks out the bedroom to see jacks back turned his veins and muscles just popping out from his TIGHT ASS white tee. she watches him flip one pancake on a plate and pour pancake batter onto a pan.

she calmly greets him with a smile.

"goodmorning jack" she says in her deep voice since she just woke up. she wraps her hands around his torso and kisses hi shoulder since that's all she can reach.

"Good morning beautiful, how'd you sleep?" He says turning his neck to look down at her.

"I slept ok, I'm sorry about last night." She says trying not to make eye contact.

"Hey it's ok not your fault, don't apologize for anything that I did. I effected your night and I'm sorry" he says turning off the eye and grabbing her hand and turning his full body towards her.

"you look fucking gorgeous" he says looking into her y/e/c eyes.

"boy I just woke up, and I sound like shrek."

He laughs it off and plates the breakfast, she didn't notice the table being set...so elegantly.

(A/n-I know I said pancakes but stfu and pretend 😐 , love y'all😇)

but she notices something, a box...just sitting there.
so tiny...with a ribbon on it.

-y/n pov-

"uhh jack what's this box..?"
as I pick it up he smacks my hand and the box falls off the table
"I know you didn't..." giving him a glare.
"don't touch it!!!!" Jack says picking it up

-third pov-

you guys talk to hours and eventually jack looks at the stoves clock and realizes it's now 12:35.
he leaves the table and says he'll be right back.
When he comes back in the room he's holding a flower...not just any flower. your favorite flower, he picks up the box with one hand and grabs your hand with his other he escorts you out your chair. he puts the flower in your hair... and kisses your forehead before letting out a big sigh.

-y/n pov-

he looks at me in my eyes and sighs.
Y/n I love you, I love everything about you. You bring tears of joy to my eyes and butterflies to my stomach. I never realized how lucky I was for you to love me until our first date. You've made my life special, we've been dating for a year now and I wanted to give you something special. He says and begins to bend down and get on one knee, My eyes widen. "is he proposing. what the fuck is he doing. Oh my god, what is my family gonna say" i think.

-third pov-
Jack pops open the box and it's a ring, just sitting their as pretty as y/n.

Jack says "y/n do you promise to be faithful, be with me forever, and promise to love me no matter what?"

y/n says always being smart...
"i don't know, will I?"

he laughs and rolls his eyes, she takes a deep breath and says "yes jack I do promise my love"

they laugh and jack picks her up and gives her a big hug. He sets her feet back on the floor and kisses her. you guys go on a beautiful date, a late night walk, and watch movies together all night. eventually you fell asleep and jack carried you to the bedroom and tucked you in.

"Goodnight beautiful" he says as he kisses your forehead.

703words

A/n- I tried, if I don't write for a long time that means I have writers block tbh 😩