arguement

you hear the door open and watch a shadow walk through it very slowly trying to be quiet.

the light turns on.

"you had one job tonight jack..what the fuck was the job jack."

he stares at you, and runs his fingers in his hair.

"come home before 3.."

you stare at him in disappointment

"so you knew and you came home when?"

the argument escalates to you screaming at him, he raises his voice once but calms down. but you haven't from the disappointment that you feel.

"JACK YOU ACTING LIKE YOU CAME HOME WHEN I TOLD YOU TO, WHICH YOU DIDNT!" you scream.

"y/n, I'm sorry I just said that like...5 damn times!!" he says with a annoyed tone.

"How the fuck you gone have a additude and don't say you don't cause I can hear it in your voice when you didn't do one ass simple task...huh?"

"y/n, for god's sake can you please chill the fuck out." 

"whatever, grab a pillow and a blanket from the closet and sleep on the fucking couch. Cause I ain't doing this tonight."

he rolls his eyes and sighs.

"y/n please come here, real quick"

you turn you body facing towards his and give him the eyebrow

he grabs your hands and pulls you closer to him

he wraps his hands arounds your waist and puts a finger on your chin to stare at him face to face.

he makes strong eye contact

"y/n, baby I'm sorry. I don't know how many times you want me to say it. I'll get on my knees if I have to but I am sorry seriously. There is no excuse for me to be coming home late, even when you asked me to come home earlier. So I am seriously sorry ma"

you look at him and tilt your head

"yeah it's ok, I'm just a little upset...but it's fine jack."

you focus your eyes on a bag behind him

"what's that?"

He turns his head a little to see what your looking at

"it's a surprise, now go back to sleep. I'm sorry for waking you and starting something this late."

you look at him and rub your thumb on his cheek and smile. You turn your body towards the bedroom door and enter and close the door quietly.

jack watches you and sees the light off turn from the bottom of the door.

he picks up the bag and takes the box of it.

he opens the box and there sits a promise ring.

so memorizing...
so beautiful....
so elegant...
so full of life and full of a future...
just like you.

449words

authors note- couldnt think of a arguement honestly but yeah thxs for reading idk if you guys want a part 2 of him giving y/n the promise ring or not but yeah happy new year (late asf)