Jack Harlow NSFW ALPHABET

A/N- "Im so sorry i haven't been active nor consistent...cant lie and say i will be but i will try! I know this isn't the type of content i make..y'all might not even like this but...hey fuck it we ball.

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
Jack is definitely taking care of his girl, wether its back rubs and cuddles or assisted showers. he will always take care of you before, during, or after sex.
B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
I personally don't see jack having a favorite body part of his except his biceps maybe considering that he's worked hard for them but you...girl that waist and them hips are his everything. to grasp on in the bed, in public, on the red carpet, even in the studio.
C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
Jack wouldn't favor cumming in you but if in the moment he definitely knocking yo shit up. If not in you, on your back or stomach.
D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
He would wanna cum in you again and again so y'all can have 8 kids...specifically girls. (ifykyk.)
E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
He isn't a pro but he definitely has the experience, enough to please himself and you all together.
F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
Missionary...hello?!
G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
Jack is alone a goofy person, so he's definitely joking around but he is still so intimate with you.
H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)
Jack is very well groomed wether its shaved or bushed he definitely not gone have it all over the place and dirty for-sure.
I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
Jack is very intimate, he takes his time to make sure you know how much he loves you before, making sure you don't see yourself as a fuck toy or anything else.
J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
Jack definitely jacks off...only when he misses you enough, like when he went on tour and you weren't in town.
K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
Jack likes to be dominated, definitely.
L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
A bedroom which means he can take his time with you and make love to you.
M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
Seeing you in his sweatshirts or gazing at you while he's in the studio.
N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
He would never hurt you, never slap you hard or choke you until your neck hurts.
O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
Jack loves to give instead of receive unless you know how he likes it..which is slow cause he's sensitive.
P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
Depends, if he wants to go slow and take his time he will, but if he wants to just get to the point TRUST he will do that also.
Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
He isn't a fan of quickies, considering...he definitely doesn't do them often unless y'all are both pent up and need each other A$AP!
R = Risk (are they game to experiment?)
Jack takes risk like car sex but not anything beyond that.
S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for?)
Maximum is 2-3, he's sensitive.
T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them)
He definitely owns a pocket pussy, but doesn't use it like he used to before he met you. he does use your vibrator on you tho.
U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
Jack teases often, wether its rubbing your thighs under the table or even whispering things in your ear in public.
V = Volume (how loud they are.)
He isn't quiet but he moans loud from time to time and grunts.
W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
He definitely thinks sex is special and goes all out like flowers, lit candles, and music.
X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)
Jack is average size maybe a tiny bit higher so 7-8 inches no more no less.
Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
He doesn't need sex all the time so it isn't high but when it's high he craves you..your touch...your body..your voice and all the above.
Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
Once he take of you and your all good....he's out.

A/N- I hope you enjoyed love yall freaks <3.