Prologue

(Author's note: There will be a huge spoiler ahead and if you haven't watched upto light novel 19, I will recommend watching it first.)
____________________________________

In the Jura forest:

3rd person pov:

20 years has been passed after the great Tenma War and the world has been completely stabilized. There is no war anymore and the life of people has improved greatly because of the new laws and facilities.

Tempest has become the most powerful and modern country in the world. The people started to see the leader of this country as a hero who save the world from its destruction despite him being a Demon Lord.

As a result, the discrimination of monsters greatly reduced and they can now travel and live in any country they want. It was not completely gone, there were still some nobles who sees them as higher species from monsters but they were in minority.

The development was on its peak. The travelling has become easier because of the magitrains, aeroplanes and the advanced ships.
Of course there were cars and such but they were only limited to the high-class nobles and royalties. The right to make those things belonged to tempest.

In those years, the walpugris had never been called because of how peaceful the world had become. Of course they occassionally visit each other but mainly tempest. Some came to eat the delicious food, some to meet a certain hero who decided to live there and some to enjoy with their subordinates.

There was a certain someone who occassionally came to just fight the leader of that country but was always defeated.

In all those peace and happiness, there was certain someone who was feeling bored and lonely...

Yes, that someone is the leader of the tempest, a slime which has powers greater than a true dragon and also known as the Chaos creator, Rimuru Tempest.

He is currently sitting in his office in his human form, doing some paperwork but his eyes were blank. He stood up from his chair and went to the balcony of the office.

The view in front of him was breath-taking. The whole tempest can be seen from there but he just stand there with his blank eyes.

There were two reasons for his state right now....

First reason was that he was bored...he has nothing to do but just these boring paperworks. As the leader of the most powerful country, he can't just stroll on the streets like the past.

His subordinates has taken all the works for him. As a result, he had hardly any work to do. He always just sit in his office and looks at the development of tempest.

Of course there were some friends who visited him occassionally but now those visits were rare because they have their own work to do.

Second reason was not yet recognised by him but it was still there and it played a major role for his current condition.

It was the feeling of loneliness...

This feeling growed more and more after the Tenma War without him knowing about it.

He feeled this because he found himself different from the other peoples who served him. The people around him were the monsters in the true sense but he was not like them, atleast not yet.

They started to see him as a god, who should always be placed above them but he never wanted that. He wanted them to treat him like equal...like friends.

They can even kill themselves if he asked them to and there will be no hesitation from them.

He wanted someone who can understand him...that he is not a god or something, he is just a human who was reincarnated in this world.