The Lizardmens

(According to Wattpad statistics, only a small amount of people who watch my story are actually press the star button. If you like my story, then consider pressing the star button, it motivates me a lot. That's it, now enjoy the story.)

(This will be the introduction part for every chapter from now on. I know many of you will understand the reference. So do it what it says.)

                          -------------

Somedays had been passed after the feast and I am currently sitting in my office, doing some paperworks while Diablo is helping me by passing the papers and stuffs.

Shizu-san is also doing paperworks on the sofa of the office while she is being helped by shion. She has been helping me with the works after the feast and I have to say, she is very helpful.

'Well, it is to be expected from a former teacher.'

Shizu-san and me are living together in the house which I requested. It is the same like a Japanese house so it is comfortable for both of us. She is very strict if I have to say, like the kids told me in the past. I always get scolded for not folding my futon and not finishing my food.

She always woke up early in the morning to do training to be able to get used to her new powers. Ciel is also helping her, so I am sure she will get used to it soon.

Phineas & Ferb has returned some days ago with around 5000 goblins. They are less than I expected but they told me that some lizardmen has already recruit some of them.

I gave them the same name as the previous timeline and come up with new for some goblins, they all evolved into hobgoblins and goblinas. I also named ogres and they also evolved into ogre mages, a stage less than kijins.

The rate of development increased due to these new manpower. Now, there is already food, houses and clothes for everyone. We are mostly depending on the stuff found in forest for the food for now but in some time we will be starting to grow crops.

The millitary power is also increased due to the increase in number. Hakurou and Benimaru are training them to get better at swordarts and coordination. Thus, the military of tempest now consist of Green Numbers numbering 2000, Goblin riders around 150 and Red Numbers, which consists of the ogre mages are around 150.

Well, thanks to the extra help of some ogres, which are good in blacksmithing, we were able to provide them some decent weapons and armours. Shuna and some ogres are helping with the clothes and cooking.

The technology department is lacking for now as kaijin is the only one who knows about it. We will have to wait for Vesta and Gabiru to arrive to start the research.

'It is around the time when that Gabiru came to our village with his companions....'

[[Rimuru-sama some lizardmens are coming towards our village. What should we do?]]

As I was thinking that, suddenly I got a thought communication from souie.

[[If I am correct, they will ask for our help as the orcs are moving towards their territory, so let them come. I will meet them personally.]]

I know they are coming to offer us to work under them, that's why I have to be there so that kijins don't kill them. That Gabiru is idiot but he will be very useful to us in future. 

[[Understood]]

With that the thought communication between us ended. I stopped doing the paperwork and stood up from the chair.

"There are some lizardmens coming to our village so I am going to meet them... Shion will come with me while Diablo, you will stay here and help shizu-san. "