The conqueror of flames

Hello, I am Shizue Izawa, a japanese otherwolder. I was summoned to this world by a Demon Lord when I was young and was abandoned by him to fight a hero when she attacked his facility.

I fought her while knowing that I can't win against her. She pareed my attacks like she had already seen them. I was ready for my death but that death never came.

She asked me who I am and what I am doing here. I told her everything and was happy to know that there will be someone who will know about me, that there was a girl named shizue who never lost her hope against this terrible world.

I didn't thought that she will believe the words of a majin but she believed. She hugged me and caressed my head, and didn't let go of me until I stopped crying.

I started travelling with her as an adventurer around the jura forest and started living in Blumund. The adventurers society helped me gain the common knowledge of this world and some magics.

At one day, the hero just left me without saying anything. I just stand there staring at her leaving but my hands didn't stretched to stop her.

After that, I just lived my life as an adventurer and saved many countries from the attacks of the monsters. People started calling me conqueror of flames--Shizue Izawa.

After some year, I retired from being an adventurer and started teaching in the Ingrasia. My first batch were two childrens. One of them changed the entire system of how adventurers worked and created an organization called freedom guild. As a former adventurer, I was proud of him creating such a thing which helped the adventurers community.

And the second...I taught her everything I can about the combat which I gained from my years of experience....but she just leave me like the hero, like she gained what she wanted to. She is now a chief knight of the imperial guard and is working for the Western Holy Church to exterminate monsters attacking the humans.

They leave me, going on their own ways but I was still there teaching some students.

My second batch was truoblesome... they were five childrens which were summoned in this world at a very young age just like me. They didn't wanted to learn and attacked the teachers who came to teach them from the powers they gain after the coming to this world.

They also attacked me first but I stopped them by force. They started crying when their attacks didn't worked on me and when I accidentally burnt a doll of a girl. Overtime they started opening with me, treating me like their own group member. The life was going smoothly but once again this world showed how cruel it is.....

They didn't have much time to live because of the rampaging magicules inside their weak body. This was the result of the failed summon, leaving the magicules inside them nowhere to go.

So, I leaved them to find a way to help them and because I didn't have much time to live. I started my journey to find the demon lord who summoned me here because he somehow saved me in the past, who had the same condition as these childs.
____________________________________

Currently I am inside the jura forest with a group of three adventurers running from the giant ants because a certain someone poked the nest of them.

"Why do you have to poke the nest of them kaval....!!"

A blonde haired girl named Ellen shouted at the supposed leader of this group while running for her life.

"Shut up!...don't question your leader...! "

The supposed leader shouted back without a bit of shame.

"Leader my ass...! If I die here I am going to haunt you in your dream!"